Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great Pyrenees Pups just born

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great Pyrenees Pups  just born  Empty Great Pyrenees Pups just born Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

We had a Litter of Pyr pups Born on April 3rd There is 4 Males and 2 Females
They will be for sale around the end of May
These are from My LGD's and are very stock protective. will be around Horses and Poultry.
Parents are very Protective and hate Coyotes and other varmints but they are very people friendly.
I will post pics of the pups next week as right now they are just 6 white blobs.

2Great Pyrenees Pups  just born  Empty Re: Great Pyrenees Pups just born Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

appway wrote:We had a Litter of Pyr pups Born on April 3rd There is 4 Males and 2 Females
They will be for sale around the end of May
These are from My LGD's and are very stock protective. will be around Horses and Poultry.
Parents are very Protective and hate Coyotes and other varmints but they are very people friendly.
I will post pics of the pups next week as right now they are just 6 white blobs.

Congrats on the litter. Would they be good with kids? Do they protect against smaller varmints. Weasels etc? Pm me with the price Thanks Geri

3Great Pyrenees Pups  just born  Empty Re: Great Pyrenees Pups just born Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:26 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

I may be interested in one, we have 2 now but one is getting old

http://www.popscoops.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum