Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Been gone to long......

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Been gone to long...... Empty Been gone to long...... Wed May 01, 2013 10:11 am

msmall

msmall

Sorry to those that have messages me and I haven't returned ur messages:( the last few months have been crazy here and we are dealing with a VERY sick dad- mine:(. I have now changed the e- mail addy on here so i should get e- mails now but I won't be checking the forum very often so please use the e-mail not the PM. Dad has been diagonsed with cancer and will be in and out of Edmonton for the next few months with surgery and treatments:(. Do to time constraints we r having a farm dispersal and i will be listing the animals in the proper areas that have to go. It will be farm pick up only:). I will try and keep everyone posted on how things are going and hopefully the kids and i will be back for the shows in the fall. Have a great summer Smile

2Been gone to long...... Empty Re: Been gone to long...... Wed May 01, 2013 10:30 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry to hear your dad is sick Marsha. Sad

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Been gone to long...... Empty Re: Been gone to long...... Wed May 01, 2013 11:41 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

All the best for your dad, Marsha. Difficult days for you! Must be hard to deal with a farm as well as be there for him.

4Been gone to long...... Empty Re: Been gone to long...... Wed May 01, 2013 3:05 pm

So sorry to hear that your father is going through this , I have been there and gone through it .If you ever need someone to talk with ,I'm there

5Been gone to long...... Empty Re: Been gone to long...... Wed May 01, 2013 8:47 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry to hear about your dad. Sending you and him good vibes and thoughts that all goes well.

6Been gone to long...... Empty Re: Been gone to long...... Wed May 01, 2013 8:54 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry to hear you are going through this. Sending thoughts of healing to your Dad, and strength to you and your family as you deal with it all.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum