Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poultry Processors in Alberta?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poultry Processors in Alberta? Empty Poultry Processors in Alberta? Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:12 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey everyone,

I have a question to ask, in regards to getting some extra unwanted birds processed. Normally I do it myself but with nearly 20 birds needing to be processed this task is too much for one man to take on. Not to mention my plucker is out of service atm.

I recall hearing about pigeon lake processors, has anyone used them?

Thanks everyone!

2Poultry Processors in Alberta? Empty Re: Poultry Processors in Alberta? Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:16 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yes, but they had better be large fowl. Their machines will not process bantams.
You may be closer to Messinger meats. There is also St. Paul. All have done fine jobs for me.

3Poultry Processors in Alberta? Empty Re: Poultry Processors in Alberta? Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:28 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Oh they are large fowl, all extra orp roos and a few crosses, also taking in some Turkeys!

Spoke with Cameron at Pigeon lake... just waiting to get the green light from Tsamis!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum