Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS

+4
CynthiaM
coopslave
triplejfarms
bigrock
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Empty BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:46 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am going to post some pics of my girls and boys now that i know how...and because Cynthia told me to.
BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS IMG_0097_zpsaac7a942

this is Floyd all puffed up about something....

BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS IMG_0084_zps4e6c1244
and this is White Tail, the most mellow of our Barred rock roos, and that's why i kept him. He has since attacked me a couple of times while my husband was crowing behind me and i was trying to get the broodies off the nests

BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS IMG_0043_zps41ade725
All the girls venturing out

BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS IMG_0036_zps64e40888
another pic of Floyd; Silver laced Wyandotte roo

BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS IMG_0203_zps72ed209a
Our "Bupps" we call them as they are so much larger than our other birds..this is when they were pretty young

BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS IMG_0081_zps38dbce0f
one of my favorite pics..such a great sky
BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS IMG_0015_zps18d25ac7
nice venturing out

2BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Empty Re: BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:48 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Kewl Pictures VERY NICE! Smile

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

3BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Empty a few more..then i am done Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:56 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS IMG_0197_zpsd9d107fd
This is when our babies first arrived. We knew nothing about chickens..7 months ago!

BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS IMG_0200_zpsa858aba7
BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS IMG_0198_zps507e694e

4BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Empty Re: BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nice, thanks for sharing.

5BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Empty Re: BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:14 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Smiling, glad you made this thread, BigRock, it is always so nice to see pictures. Ya, the blue sky one, that really was a nice background. Lovely. Those three brown hens in the picture close to the beginning. Those were the gals that were so friendly I felt like they were going to eat me up. Really, a very nice breed of bird, was so impressed the the character of them. Actually, all the birds were very friendly. I like that. Thanks for sharing the pictures and have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

6BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Empty Re: BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

looking good, looks like you have a nice set up

7BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Empty with our new nesting boxes Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:36 am

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS IMG_0110_zps0768558f
just noticed that none of our nesting box pics were posted

BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS IMG_0106_zps2d8cf673

8BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Empty Re: BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:46 am

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks for the pictures. You have nice looking facilities and chickens.

9BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Empty Re: BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:14 am

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Nice job!!!
You can use this sites image hosting option if you join their site. The link looks like this in the upper message bar while making a post BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Picture_save
Thanks again for the pictures.

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

10BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Empty Re: BIG ROCK SHEEP STATION-CHICKEN PICS Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:54 am

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Very nice birds and coop. Congrats. Love the way Cynthia "told" you too. cheers 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum