Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I met Lazyfarmer today!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I met Lazyfarmer today! Empty I met Lazyfarmer today! Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

He visited today after work and looked surprisingly chipper after the long drive he was undertaking.

We had a great chat. He expressed appreciation for my Schipperkes. I believe his exact words were, " There is no better dog out there! I saw them in Africa all the time and they are a most charming breed."

Lazyfarmer is a strong man. He could actually lift a Cornish Bantam Rooster without grunting.

I gave him some curry powder and am hoping it will be hot enough for his tastes. We discussed the joys of vegetarian cooking and exchanged recipes.

All in all it was lovely to meet you, Lazyfarmer. I know you warned me not to talk about you until you got home, but midnight is a little long for me to wait! Drive safely and enjoy your turkey!

2I met Lazyfarmer today! Empty Re: I met Lazyfarmer today! Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:21 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Always nice to meet another forum member, cool. So nice that you had the tom for him too. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

3I met Lazyfarmer today! Empty Re: I met Lazyfarmer today! Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:46 am

Are both of you vegetarian?

4I met Lazyfarmer today! Empty Re: I met Lazyfarmer today! Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

No, TFE, I have told lies here in an attempt to bait the LazyFarmer! Not only do we both enjoy a nice steak, but he intensely dislikes my beloved breed, the Schipperke. Now, I will not hold this against him since we had such a great visit in spite of it.

I hope my curry powder provides him endless heat as he enjoys a nice curried goat!

5I met Lazyfarmer today! Empty Re: I met Lazyfarmer today! Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:21 am

lazyfarmer

Oh Sue Oh Sue, how could you. I was on my semi best behavior, and you try to bait me with your little misdirections. But alass I am not so easily baited. People were right you are different in person, so kind and giving, almost friendly. The curry is the best of any that I have tried so far, has just a little bite. I do believe it was you who did the heavy lifting, I was relegated do do just the holding of your lovely bantam cornish, no grunting required. One of your comment on the dogs is correct. The little drive I under took was quite refreshing, and I made it without incident, unless you call blinding snow anything more then a minor inconvienence.

6I met Lazyfarmer today! Empty Re: I met Lazyfarmer today! Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:38 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks for seeing through my harsh and nasty exterior, Laxyfarmer, and noticing the soft and mushy interior that lies within. And good luck finding that Chanicler. From what I have heard you may be very pleased with the carcass they provide.

Glad to hear you are home safe and sound.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum