Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Climate Change...NOT 50 years to Bathing Suits as Standard Gear!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

I cant speak for the beautiful people, but maybe the rest of us should wear bathing suits to scare away the city slickers when they come a knockin for whatevers it is we got and they want, assuming we can keep it all dry lol. I saw a computer projection a long time ago, what would happen if the polar caps melted. Back then the idea was impossible to believe and I was never able to see it again. In western canada only the high parts were still above water. It looked more like a string of islands, Hawaii like. The middle part of the continent was gone, yes, the west will separate from the east and political will or no its our own fault/blessing. You'd think water would just run to the low parts but hydraulics can cause the higher ground to flood too, think the oil companies and other resource thieves dont know think again, they got lots of stuff underground mapped out and I cant even guess what they might be planning. I do know from experience to not put ANYTHING past them.

Hard cider time..glug glug...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum