Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rabbitry Sell out

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rabbitry Sell out Empty Rabbitry Sell out Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Bunnymanor

Bunnymanor

We are continuing with our rabbitry sell-out and have the following left for sale:

7 dwarf hotots ~ must go as a package to a "show" home

1 Chestnut Netherland Dwarf (brood)~ full brother was a recent BIS winner

We also have a few nice Mini Rex left, just have to go through them, as my daughter will be keeping a couple favorites as "pets"

please inquire for prices, or with any questions..all are pedigreed. Will let them go VERY cheap if picked up asap, as we would like to get everything straightened away before winter and sell off all cages and supplies.

2Rabbitry Sell out Empty Re: Rabbitry Sell out Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:15 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

3Rabbitry Sell out Empty Re: Rabbitry Sell out Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Bunnymanor

Bunnymanor

I completely agree! We raised our four ducklings in one of our large solid bottom cages this spring until they were old enough to be in a pen of their own. worked great..it's on legs so it kept them high off the ground and safe, and lots of room to run around in. Which is why I will for sure be keeping 2 cages..lol. But the rest will be for sale after the rabbits have found their new homes if anyone is looking!

4Rabbitry Sell out Empty Re: Rabbitry Sell out Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hah! I raise my puppies in indoor rabbit cages. The poops fall through and the puppies stay high and dry. They are on rollers so easy to move and extremely safe. I can go to work and come home knowing my pups are clean, safe and happy!

Sorry... I am REALLY off topic, aren't I?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum