Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foggy morning

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Foggy morning Empty Foggy morning Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:46 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, the mornings are telling me that Fall is here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Foggy morning Empty Re: Foggy morning Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:11 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Beautiful!!!!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

3Foggy morning Empty Re: Foggy morning Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:13 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

oh my gosh, that looks like a beautiful painting. It doesn't quite look real with that morning mist and all those amazing colors!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

4Foggy morning Empty Re: Foggy morning Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:41 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh coop, how beautiful. The seasons do come and go don't they? We just got back from camping (with Stella and Barney of course) in the Kettle River area near you and witnessed that beautiful mist on the Kettle River.

We are moving into my favourite season. Thanks for the pics.

5Foggy morning Empty Re: Foggy morning Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:03 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good to hear Stella, with the help of Barney, is getting more camping experience! Is she getting big? Croc sure is!!!

6Foggy morning Empty Re: Foggy morning Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:16 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:Good to hear Stella, with the help of Barney, is getting more camping experience! Is she getting big? Croc sure is!!!

She is so big now - about 20 pounds and so sweet and attentive. Russell and I get lots of sweet kisses from her and she just loves Barney. I must take and post some pics of her soon. We'll compare her and Croc.

That was her second camping experience. She's getting all kinds of exposure and life experiences.

But back to your photo - I just love the Fall and don't allow myself to think of winter. We've had our share of intense heat and I'm ready for the cooler days. BTW, tonight is a full blue moon! Last day of August!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum