Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You Can Win a 2010 APA Standard of Perfection!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Every Seller/Breeder that books a booth at the Red Deer Poultry Sale May 28th will be entered in a draw for the new 2010 APA Standard of Perfection. Again Clayton Botkin has been very generous with his support in donating this book. Thanks to Clayton the lucky winner will be well on their way to raising quality birds. Thanks Clayton!!

Wow that's really generous. I'm not going to the sale, but thanks Clayton!

3You Can Win a 2010 APA Standard of Perfection!! Empty SOP Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:24 pm

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Way to go Clayton.
Makes me wish I had a booth, but I'm looking forward to getting my SOP anyway. Hope to meet some of you there.

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

What a great prize!
Who couldn't use a Standard of Perfection!
Thanks Clayton.
It will be interesting to see who wins

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ooooo! A brand new 2010 SOP! What an awesome prize! My booth is booked and my fingers are crossed!!! Very Happy

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

A good friend was showing me her 1938 (I think) SOP that someone gave her. It's a gorgeous book, all black and white (of course) and in amazing condition. I love the colour pics in mine just to see what they all look like, but her book was really something to behold.

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Remember to get your entry form for the Draw when you pick up your receipt for your booth study

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum