Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belgian Quail Antwerps

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Belgian Quail Antwerps Empty Belgian Quail Antwerps Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Sultan

Sultan

I am looking for 4 pullets and 1 rooster. I would like the rooster to not be too closely related to the pullets. I would like them to be show quality.I live in south central saskatchewan. I would need them to be shipped if you cannot deliver them. Pm if you have some chickens for me and the price,pictures would be very good.

2Belgian Quail Antwerps Empty Re: Belgian Quail Antwerps Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here is an add off ropin the web, of course they are a fair distance away but maybe you could find them a ride somehow.

Jesse Pukalo
Spruce Grove
Posted: 2012-01-03
Breed: Belgian Antwerp Bantams Quantity: 8 Price: $15.00 each
These Bantams were hatched in August 2011. This breed is very docile and easy to tame.
Phone: 780-962-3977

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Belgian Quail Antwerps Empty Re: Belgian Quail Antwerps Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Sultan

Sultan

hidden,where is spruce grove?

4Belgian Quail Antwerps Empty Re: Belgian Quail Antwerps Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

It is up near Edmonton. There are a few horse hauling companies doing trips out to Regina from BC, some go through Edmonton, so you might be in luck if you got a hold and got it all set up.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

5Belgian Quail Antwerps Empty belgian quail antwerps Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Mel

Last we saw, thier D'Anvers are double the size they should be - not show unless they have changed in the last year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum