Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Five Dozen Mixed Button Quail and Coturnix Quail Eggs to ship Aug. 6th

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I have two orders of five dozen + extras mixed Button Quail and Coturnix Quail eggs that I can ship on Monday, August 6th or Tuesday, August 7th. You can choose your choice of 2 dozen of one type and 3 dozen of the other. I am starting collecting the eggs today. I get 25 - 30 Coturnix eggs a day, and 15 - 20 button eggs a day. Cost is $40 for eggs and packing material (foam egg shipper and speciality box) plus whatever postage is to your location. You can pay by either Paypal or email transfer from your bank if you bank on line.

I ship anywhere in Canada. You can figure out your postage by going to the Canada Post site at http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf?LOCALE=en. Click on the Find a Rate Menu. Enter my postal code T0H 1B0. then enter your postal code. Box size is 32 cm x 32 cm x 9 cm. weight is about 2.5 kg. This will tell you how much postage will be for your order. I only ship express 3 day mail.

Below are some picture of eggs from a previous order and how I pack my eggs. If you are interested in ordering eggs please email me at perryaschofield@gmail.com.

Pictures of egg order ( 2 dozen Button, 3 dozen Coturnix )

Five Dozen Mixed Button Quail and Coturnix Quail Eggs to ship Aug. 6th P1020535

Picture of foam shipper with 5 dozen Coturnix + extra eggs order ready to go.

Five Dozen Mixed Button Quail and Coturnix Quail Eggs to ship Aug. 6th P1020531

Picture of package eggs before going in box

Five Dozen Mixed Button Quail and Coturnix Quail Eggs to ship Aug. 6th P1020533

Picture of labelling on box

Five Dozen Mixed Button Quail and Coturnix Quail Eggs to ship Aug. 6th P1020541

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum