Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Langley to the Okanagan of B.C.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Empty Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:37 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just thought I would make a new post that is not so lengthy, smiling.

Still looking for a ride for three adult cochin gals. The owner is 100% OK with meeting up with you and getting these birds to me

The area is Langley, around 200th Street and the Highway #1 .

Where these birds need transport to is, and they must not be brought up in the back of an open pick up. An SUV, car, or truck with a canopy is fine, you get the picture. These are big girls..

I live 10 minutes northeast of Enderby
I live 1.5 hours pretty much eastward of Kamloops.
Merritt is 2.5 hours from my home.
I am 1.5 hours northeast of Kelowna
Penticton is 2 hours or so....

I can travel some distance to meet anyone that may be travelling to these parts of the interior of B.C. I will assist with some gas money for your troubles (and a jar of my famous peach salsa). Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Anyone wanna do a road trip to bring my birds up to Merritt, just for fun, we could meet for lunch there, smiling that big smile. Come on, there has to be someone that just loves to drive, smiling that big smile again. Langley to Merritt is about 2.5 hours, same as it is for me to drive to Merritt (well, that is pretty vague I guess), it would be around a 5.5 round trip, that would be time for lunch included, I would buy lunch Cool .

2Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Empty Re: Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:42 am

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I'm in Kamloops the first two weeks in January.
I could meet someone from Merritt east and take them onward.. meet most likely on January 11 or 12...

Cathy

3Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Empty Re: Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:46 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Cathy, you maka me smile. You are just that travellin' gal, now aren't ya, smiling. You are such a giver, that clearly shines through. Who knows where this road will go, perhaps may be leanin' on ya again. But honestly, I do love to drive, and for me to drive to Merritt is really nothing. It would be a nice day to go for a drive, and I am always looking for extra driving to do, smiling. I love driving, I really do. So, thanks for the offer and trust me, it will be sitting on the back burner in my mind, so perhaps, perhaps not....you just want some more peach salsa, don't ya, Smile , hugs, and have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

4Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Empty Re: Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:44 am

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

You make me smile!

5Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Empty Re: Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:40 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

BUMP, bump, bump Shocked

6Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Empty Re: Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:30 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Still lookin', need a ride for three adult cochin hens, have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

7Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Empty Re: Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey Cindi,

We're heading down to the Lower mainland the first week of February. If the person in Langley can hold on to the birds till then and could meet us at a public meeting place just off Highway 1 near them and you could pick up in Keremeos - a 3 hour drive for you - we'd be happy to help you out. We'd be coming home along Hwy 3 to Castlegar and I think Keremeos is the shortest distance.

What do you think?

8Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Empty Re: Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:33 pm

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Chicory, thank you for the kind offer. I am thinking we may be heading to the coast for a family visit probably the third week of this month, so we will get the birds then. I was just checking to see if anyone would be on that road trip in the next week or so. thanks though. It is 4.5 hours to the coast for us, so I would be thinking that a trip to Keromeos would be almost, not quite as far, but almost as far as a trip to the coast, where the birds are. Again, thanks for the kind thoughts, have that beautiful day, CynthiaM.

9Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Empty Re: Langley to the Okanagan of B.C. Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:52 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sounds good. You are fortunate being that close to Vancouver. We're 8 hours away and that's if you don't stop.

Good luck and would love to see some photos some time of your Cochins AND your Buff Orps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum