Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raising Turkeys

+5
Azure Farm
pops coops
HigginsRAT
Arcticsun
Swamp Hen
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Raising Turkeys Empty Raising Turkeys Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:36 am

Swamp Hen

Swamp Hen

Hello all, I'm contemplating attempting to raise about 4-5 turkeys this spring for next years Turkey Holidays. I'm looking for tips, tricks, advice and good info. I have intentions of hatching Wyandotte's this spring, and possibly another breed of chicken. I've heard chicks should be kept separate from Turkey poults, for how long? Should I just raise them separatly for the full growing period? And any advice on Turkey breeds for the family table?

2Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Things I have doscovered and or found to be true.

1. If you want 5 birds in the freezer, and this is your first round with turkeys, then buy 10 chicks.
2. They need more warmth, a lot more warmth, and for longer.
3. Drafts are bad news with baby turks.
4. They need space. If ound that the turks do much better if they have lots of room.
5. If you have a hen (turkey or chicken) who will adopt them that is a bonus.
6. A large cardboard box (washing machine or TV) with a door cut in it (no floor) and a 100 watt bulb is a great way to let them get warmth and cover from drafts for older chicks, say 8 weeks old or so. They can come and go and you can throw it out when your done with it.
7. You will fall in love with your turkeys... Pweeet!

3Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:45 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

4Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:30 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fantastic post HigginsRAT cheers , you rock. I raise Ridley bronze, need less heat stong bird, will raise thier own chicks and a super tasting bird.

http://www.popscoops.com

5Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:51 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

6Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:26 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have had Dr. Crawford's Ridley Bronze for many years, a friend of mine got the flock from the U of S and I added 30 to my flock.

7Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Azure Farm

Azure Farm

Wow lots of good news in this post especially nice to hear about the breed of turkey i just got is so hardy ( Traded a goat for 2 ridley bronze turkeys who i adore , the one loves to cuddly)

http://azurepoultry.webs.com/

8Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:44 pm

turkeylurkey

I've been raising and hatching turkeys for a number of years. Not an "expert" but I consider myself at a level above a novice.

Nobody told me to feed turkey poults special starter or keep them away from the chickens. I've been feeding mine regular chick starter. I use regular pasture hay as bedding. The main consideration is that they don't get chilled! They can't be brooded in an unheated garage or outdoor building. Overall room temperature should be around 72 F with area of brooder at at least 85 F and a hot spot of at least 95 F. On a warm sunny day they can be allowed outdoors, but watch the weather. It it clouds over and turns cold it will only take a short time to chill them. In the natural world the turkey mom is a huge heat source and would gather up her poults when it turned cold.

Rochester's Broad Breasted Bronze are a fixed genetic strain of Bronze turkey (or at least they were a few year's ago). Mr. Ridley's Bronze is another strain but its breast is smaller and narrower.

I find that Tom's do fine when there are two of them. Usually they don't fight or compete for hens. Keeping a third during breeding season usually results in conflict. Right now I have 4 mature toms that are living in peaceful harmony.

There are treatments for Blackhead. Yet to be tried by myself are preparations of hot peppers, cayenne, Frank's Hot Sauce, etc. but there have been reports of success. Recently when I was picking up Tylan* to treat Airsacculitis and swollen sinuses the vet said he'd had success with Linco-Spectin powder. Both uses are "off label" as the drugs are developed to treat other animals.

In selecting a turkey variety I'd consider my primary objective in raising turkeys. If the object is to have "bragging rights" to a giant 40 lb. bird, a Nicholas White is the one to have, but it can't breed naturally. Broad Breasted Bronze, Ridleys, and other Bronze strain toms finish in the 20's. Others in the low 20's and teens. Hens will finish about 1/2 the size of the toms. I also raise Beltsville Small Whites. Most toms finish around 15 lbs. with hens at 7 or 8. The smaller hens are ideal for today's smaller families. Beltsvilles' nature is not social and friendly like a Bronze. Therefore they are less likely to become a family pet.

There is no reason why 10 poults won't turn into 10 healthy turkeys. Something would be definitely wrong if a 50% mortality rate was anticipated!

*If anyone is contemplating treating with Tylan 200 and needs the dose size, I'd be happy to pass on the formula the vet gave me.

http://www.guppy.ca

9Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:14 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

turkeylurkey wrote:I've been raising and hatching turkeys for a number of years. Not an "expert" but I consider myself at a level above a novice.

Nobody told me to feed turkey poults special starter or keep them away from the chickens. I've been feeding mine regular chick starter. I use regular pasture hay as bedding. The main consideration is that they don't get chilled! They can't be brooded in an unheated garage or outdoor building. Overall room temperature should be around 72 F with area of brooder at at least 85 F and a hot spot of at least 95 F. On a warm sunny day they can be allowed outdoors, but watch the weather. It it clouds over and turns cold it will only take a short time to chill them. In the natural world the turkey mom is a huge heat source and would gather up her poults when it turned cold.

Rochester's Broad Breasted Bronze are a fixed genetic strain of Bronze turkey (or at least they were a few year's ago). Mr. Ridley's Bronze is another strain but its breast is smaller and narrower.

I find that Tom's do fine when there are two of them. Usually they don't fight or compete for hens. Keeping a third during breeding season usually results in conflict. Right now I have 4 mature toms that are living in peaceful harmony.

There are treatments for Blackhead. Yet to be tried by myself are preparations of hot peppers, cayenne, Frank's Hot Sauce, etc. but there have been reports of success. Recently when I was picking up Tylan* to treat Airsacculitis and swollen sinuses the vet said he'd had success with Linco-Spectin powder. Both uses are "off label" as the drugs are developed to treat other animals.

In selecting a turkey variety I'd consider my primary objective in raising turkeys. If the object is to have "bragging rights" to a giant 40 lb. bird, a Nicholas White is the one to have, but it can't breed naturally. Broad Breasted Bronze, Ridleys, and other Bronze strain toms finish in the 20's. Others in the low 20's and teens. Hens will finish about 1/2 the size of the toms. I also raise Beltsville Small Whites. Most toms finish around 15 lbs. with hens at 7 or 8. The smaller hens are ideal for today's smaller families. Beltsvilles' nature is not social and friendly like a Bronze. Therefore they are less likely to become a family pet.

There is no reason why 10 poults won't turn into 10 healthy turkeys. Something would be definitely wrong if a 50% mortality rate was anticipated!

*If anyone is contemplating treating with Tylan 200 and needs the dose size, I'd be happy to pass on the formula the vet gave me.

Lets start with I have had Ridley Bronze for many years, I treat with Tylan if I need to also Borgal, I have found over the last few years that ACV in the water on an ongoing basis you will have very little problems, I raise all the turkeys Peafowl and guineas on medicated Turkey grower, heat at 85 and lowering up to 6 weeks, my losses are very few if any and have some very tame very happy love to be petted Turkeys, so the oven will never be for them. Hatched well over 100 last year lost maybe 3 sold many off at 6 to 8 weeks with no problems.

10Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thank you for another wonderful post Tara! I am new to turkeys having only had them for under a year now. I saw Pops' tom and fell in love, so now have my own tom (peeps) and hen (Chloe). As much as I love my chickens, these 2 are very special to me. I read all of you article with interest, but will possibly be in trouble if I raise anymore - here's the thing- when Peeps puffs up and shows off to me, I grab him and hug him.
He seems to cuddle in. Kissing him on top of his head, is something I do frequently! He is now breeding his hen and I hope I haven't created a monster by loving him up, but he seems to enjoy it. Anyway, jusst thought I'd share my silly story of how I kiss my turkey Smile. I'm hoping to get together with Roy (Crawford) in the New year. Keep on writing Tara!

11Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I would still reccomend getting more chicks than you want turks in the freezer, especially as it is your first time with turkeys. You can always sell extras, but it would be dissapointing to be lacking.

For starter heritage turks I would reccomend Standard bronze, Ridley Bronze, Beltsvilles, jersey buffs, or Hollands if you can find them. Narragansetts, Burbons and Slates can be good too.

Another way to go is commercial whites or commercial bronze and then slow grow them. They are easy to get and less expensive chicks than the others usually.

Birds that I wouldnt really reccomend for a first timer are any of the "Wilds", Royal Palms (my fave) because they are flighty and not as meaty as the others, especially the Wilds.

Another thing to consider is that white birds pluck "cleaner" than the coloured breeds.

I have had turks for about 4 years now, lots of learning by trial an error. This year I hatched a few babies but I decided to try buying commercial whites. I bought them WAAAAY too late in the year, I didnt get them until mid Sept, so now Im trying to finish birds in the cold and no grazing. Sigh. Live and learn! Next year I will order them early May, house raise them to about mid June, then send them out.

12Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:08 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

13Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:29 am

Swamp Hen

Swamp Hen

Thank you all so much for such wonderfull information! How common is the "Blackhead" problem? My run is grass, with a dirt patch under the trees. I've never seen the chickens pull up a worm (usually that causes quite a frenzy!) Right in our particular location we have relatively thin topsoil, though I know there's worms under there obviously.

Does anyone have recomendations for breeders? I'd like to stay heritage, but all I'm looking for is table birds, no intention of breeding. I dont wish to buy up some great examples of the breed with genetics which should be propagated, when their just going to end up in the freezer.

14Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:43 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Supporting the Ridley, Holland or Beltsville by eating them is a great way to help support the people who have the flocks. All three are table birds and easy to live with although they are not really easy to get sometimes.

15Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:31 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Not Easy to get indeed,

I showed a Ridley Hen at the CHB show recently, I had numerous amounts of interest in her.

I have three Ridley hens, but no Toms..

Hard to find indeed.

16Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:13 am

turkeylurkey

A "Ridley Bronze" is simply a strain of Standard Bronze that was nurtured by a person called "Ridley" (I'm sure somebody will fill in the details). I'd say the proper reference would be as "Mr. Ridley's strain of Standard Bronze turkey".

Sooner than later those flocks that are being maintained as closed flocks to maintain the purity of Ridley's genetics will have to have outside strains introduced or will run the risk of genetic defects surfacing.

I am anticipating the same sort of issue with my Beltsville Small White's. As far as I can determine most of the few flocks in Canada originated from a residual flock at the University of Guelph.

17Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:21 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ridley, Wishard or any of the unimproved Bornze. I would love to get some Wishard myself.

Rochester has a good line of standard bronze, easy to get, not too expensive, conveniently available. Nice way to have a first go at turkeys.

18Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:37 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total

19Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

What a shame. A couple of years ago they had two varieties of bronze offere, if I remember correctly.

regardless, commercial is a good way to go to try out the birds and see if you like them, rather than importing expensive heritage poults and loosing them all or finding out that turkeys are not for you.

20Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:32 pm

la-chicken

I love BBB.
I entered for the first time at the Red Deer with my BBB Tom. Marked him as a BBB on his cage. Yes, he was from Rochesters. It was the experience, I was looking for not the prize.

That is why there are many breeds of turkeys.
There is a breed for everyone!

Last edited by la-chicken on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was going to the rant side of things)

21Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:47 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

la-chicken wrote:I love BBB.
I entered for the first time at the Red Deer with my BBB Tom. Marked him as a BBB on his cage. Yes, he was from Rochesters. It was the experience, I was looking for not the prize.

It is up to the judge to disqualify him. But he didn't.

Really, if things are that political in the exhibition show world. Count me out.

Heel low:

It is not that things are political, it is that there has been a change made over the definition of a Bronze turkey. For me personally, this is quite a favourable change! This is an endorsement (a nod of approval!!) and incentive for us to preserve and conserve our Standard Bronze Turkeys (not to be confused with the "Standard" of Perfection).

I do not feel that the Broad Breasted Bronze is in danger of extinction though indeed, the BBB is on the Watch list for ALBC last time I checked their list of Conservation Priority Turkey Varieties. Standard Bronze is labeled as Critical. The White Broad Breasted Turkey is now the commercial turk of choice found in the grocery stores. We need people to love the BBB too, just not going to be me. Suspect

Not sure when the change was made to the exhibition Bronze turkey definition in the APA SOP as I held on to my 1998 and purchased a 2010 APA SOP.

Anyone have a copy of 2001 APA SOP? Which version is listed for Bronze? The new 2010 or the old 1998?

American Poultry Association - Standard of Perfection

2010: "BRONZE TURKEYS" then straight to "Disqualifications"

1998: "BRONZE TURKEYS (Sometimes referred to in modern commercial terminology as Broad Breasted.)"

Now the next order of business is to get the BBW label tag taken off the White Holland!!

I would be a happy happy camper then...tee hee! I don't really want to see Nicholas Whites entered as exhibtion turkeys, but hey, that would obviously be OK as per the above listed directive of this quote from the APA SOP 2010:

"WHITE HOLLAND TURKEYS (May be referred to in commercial terminology as Broad Whites or Large Whites.)"

See that the ALBC is not in alliance with APA definition for the White Holland Turkey:

http://www.albc-usa.org/cpl/wholland.html

White Holland Turkey

The White Holland was the most important white-feathered variety throughout most of American history. Despite this illustrious past, the white Holland is one of the rarest and most difficult to authenticate varieties today. The White Holland was the only commercial white variety in the first half of the 1900s. The White Holland’s advantage has been its lack of dark pinfeathers, and this trait often led to market advantage even though the birds were not as large as the Bronze.

The mutation to the white color (which is actually lack of color) is an ancient one. The Aztecs and others selectively bred white turkeys, and they were certainly among the stocks sent to Europe. In Austria and in Holland, white turkeys were favored. It is quite possible, though not documented that Dutch settlers or other European immigrants came to the New World with White turkeys. By the 1800s, a white variety – now called the White Holland in the show ring – was known in the United States. It was recognized by the American Poultry Association in 1874. The name White Holland implied Dutch origins for the variety but it is an American breed developed from white sports of the Bronze turkey variety. The White Holland became a popular variety, especially in New England holding its own well into this century. Though less numerous than the Bronze and smaller in size, the White Holland matured earlier and offered a cleaner carcass than dark colored birds.

Producers, however, came to want the best of both worlds – a large, white feathered variety. In the early 1950s, researchers at Cornell University and elsewhere in the United States began crossing the White Holland and Broad-breasted Bronze. By the 1960s, the Broad Breasted White (or Large White) had surpassed the Bronze for commercial production. This variety dominates the turkey industry today.

The White Holland as a distinctive and historic population is close to extinction. White Holland turkeys are seen occasionally at poultry shows, but they often have the wide breasts and short legs reflecting genetic influence from the Large White. The American Poultry Association both recognized this fact and confused the issue in 1983 when a change in the White Holland standard added the following: “May be referred to in commercial terminology as Broad-breasted Whites or Large Whites.” Thus the two varieties have merged, with the White Holland absorbed into the Large White. The same thing has occurred in Britain, with the lumping of all white varieties into a population called the “British White” turkey.

The White Holland turkey is showy in appearance, with snow white feathers and a red to bluish head. The beard is black, the beak is pink to horn colored and the throat and wattles are pinkish-white. Shanks and toes are pinkish-white, and eyes must be brown. The Standard weight for a young tom is 25 pounds and 16 pounds for a young hen.

There certainly are some GREY areas with the definitions of which turkeys are which. Have any of you even heard of the Mammoth Bronze? That was an intermediate turkey phase between Standard and Broad Breasted. In 1926, Jesse Throssel, and Englishman residing in BC, imported Bronze and Whites and crossed these to make a line he called the Cambridgeshire Bronzes which were then crossed with the Northwestern US Mammoth Bronzes to produce the real beginnings of what we now know as the BBB. Where are any of these historical turkeys now?? No

The ALBC Bronze "heritage" ones have to be natural mating, slow growing and long lived.

http://www.albc-usa.org/cpl/bronze.html

Naturally mating, long-lived, slow growing strains of Bronze turkeys, known as the Standard Bronze, have been left even further behind by the turkey industry. A few tenacious breeders maintained small flocks, participating in poultry shows, and raising a few for family and friends. The Bronze was not used for commercial production for decades until the early 21st century, when renewed interest in the biological fitness, survivability, and superior flavor captured consumer interest and created a growing market niche.

http://www.albc-usa.org/cpl/wtchlist.html#turkeys

OK, just checked ALBC site...Standard Bronze is Watch, BBB is Study and the White Holland is Threatened.

If the Bronze turkey you entered was a young tom and he was within the right weight parameters, the judge judges what he sees at that time and that moment. A proper genetically potentialed BBB would be expected to grow larger than a Standard Bronze and he would be expected to mature with the heavy fleshing and blocky conformation of the BBB (a named given to this turkey by Mrs. H.P. Griffin in around 1938). Showing a BBB in the Bronze Turkey variety has proven to result in some people achieving their Master Exhibitor Award in turkeys. Very Happy

Doggone & Chicken UP!

Tara Lee Higgins - Proud Member of ETF
Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm, Alberta
- Miss yah Makes; December 7, 1995 – February 4, 2011 ^~~^

WF: DUCKS: Calls (24 varieties), East Indies, Mandarins, Crested Ducks, Australian Spotted, Hookbills, & Appleyards.
GEESE: Buff & Buff Pied American.
SWANS: Australian Black.
LF: BANTAM Brahmas, Wyandottes, Booteds, & Chanteclers & STANDARD Chanteclers (Partridge, Buff, Orange Clay, & White).
Heritage TURKEYS (Jersey Buff, Bronze, Narragansett, Slate, Red Bronze, Rusty Black, Red Blue Bronze, Lilac, & Sweetgrass).
PHEASANTS: Red Golden & Silver.
Registered: Australian Cattle Dogs, Jacob Sheep, Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats, & Llamas. Pond Fish,

22Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:54 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Arcticsun wrote:Ridley, Wishard or any of the unimproved Bornze. I would love to get some Wishard myself.

Heel low:

Pops has Ridleys, I have the Wishard Bronze. I guess I should advertise my Bronze as to which strain they are; never gave it much thought. Bad me... No

I think many of us steer clear of the the term "unimproved" as it sounds overly negative. I have had discussions with Dr. Crawford over the use of this term. Yes, many of these Bronze strains are "unimproved" over the Broad Breasted Bronzes but "improved" over the wild turkeys. I have made a compromise that I like and use the term ALBC uses, HERITAGE as it means pretty much the same thing with a more positive connotation. Always gotta think of ways to encourage and promote the poultry fancy! Heritage means the turkeys are natural mating, long productive outdoor lifespan with a slow growth rate. I adore that I can fall in love with our breeder birds and fully expect them to live out to be 15 years of age...the toms maybe ten years though! They tend to go sooner than the females as I figure all that dancing around that they do wears them out faster than the hens who kinda sit back and admire and watch their turkey boys strut their stuff.

Wishard strain is from Wish Poultry in Prairie City, Oregon.

I find these Wishard Bronze have very gentle temperaments; the toms are very laid back and am able to keep four adult toms with four adult hens. I have some of this year's stock; three males right growing out with a single Bronze female and there is no fighting whatsoever. I have used the Wishard Bronze strain as foundation stock to make Red Bronze, Rusty Black, and Narragansett. This is a new project for us beginning with poults last year so have not processed any and cannot report on production of meat aspects, but can say that the hens lay alot of good fertile eggs beginning in February and ending in October of this year. Hardy, productive, personable, gentle and great cold weather climate tolerances. Good heritage farm turks in my opinion. Very Happy

Doggone & Chicken UP!

Tara Lee Higgins
Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm, Alberta
- Miss yah Makes; December 7, 1995 – February 4, 2011 ^~~^

WF: DUCKS: Calls (24 varieties), East Indies, Mandarins, Crested Ducks, Australian Spotted, Hookbills, & Appleyards.
GEESE: Buff & Buff Pied American.
SWANS: Australian Black.
LF: BANTAM Brahmas, Wyandottes, Booteds, & Chanteclers & STANDARD Chanteclers (Partridge, Buff, Orange Clay, & White).
Heritage TURKEYS (Jersey Buff, Wishard Bronze, Narragansett, Slate, Red Bronze, Rusty Black, Red Blue Bronze, Lilac, & Sweetgrass).
PHEASANTS: Red Golden & Silver.
Registered: Australian Cattle Dogs, Jacob Sheep, Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats, & Llamas. Pond Fish.

23Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:02 am

turkeylurkey

her·it·age
   
noun
something that comes or belongs to one by reason of birth; an inherited lot or portion: a heritage of poverty and suffering; a national heritage of honor, pride, and courage.

something reserved for one: the heritage of the righteous.

Law .
a.
something that has been or may be inherited by legal descent or succession.

b.
any property, especially land, that devolves by right of inheritance.

un·im·proved
   
adjective
not developed to full potential, as resources or the mind.

not showing improvement, as one's health, appearance, etc.

(of land) not fitted for a profitable use, as by clearing, cultivation, addition of facilities for dwelling or business purposes, or the like.

not used to advantage; neglected: an unimproved opportunity.

(of animal or plant species) not made more useful or attractive by selective breeding or cultivation.

24Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:30 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

25Raising Turkeys Empty Re: Raising Turkeys Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

You have Wishards!!!!! WOOHOO!!! flower flower flower

I would love some chicks/eggs!!!!
flower flower flower

Oh, perhapse the word "unimproved" would work better if the quotation marks were moved just a little... to un"improved"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum