Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Early Cooping of Birds at CHB show?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Early Cooping of Birds at CHB show? Empty Early Cooping of Birds at CHB show? Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey everyone,

I read that birds can be caged for the show this weekend Starting as early as 6pm on Thursday.
This is still a go correct?

Cheers,

Jonny

2Early Cooping of Birds at CHB show? Empty Re: Early Cooping of Birds at CHB show? Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:53 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Ill probably be there earlier. But Im trying to make it to hel set up etc. My birdies will stay in their crates I geuss till everythings done. Well see how it goes! Right in the middle of moving right now!

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

3Early Cooping of Birds at CHB show? Empty Re: Early Cooping of Birds at CHB show? Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

If the cages are set up earlier then that, then people who have birds there already will be able to coop in. It is just a matter of getting all the tables and coops set up first.

cheers

4Early Cooping of Birds at CHB show? Empty Re: Early Cooping of Birds at CHB show? Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I decided to skip class today... Just about done boxing up Chickens to bring down...

Going to show up as early as I can so I can also help set up... I can imagine the amount of work the CHB crew has ahead of them.

Hope to see some chicken folks tonight!

Cheers

Jonny A

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum