Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank you all for your helpful comments!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thank you all for your helpful comments! Empty Thank you all for your helpful comments! Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I just want to thank everybody for their very helpful comments on which picture format to use on my new site. Of the 42 comments I received the over whelming support was for thumbnails, not a slide show. The final count was 36 for the thumbnail. I also appreciated the other helpful comments which were given.

I have been very busy putting my pictures on. There are now over 350 plus picture on the site. I have picture up for more then 90 % of my birds. I will be trying to add more/ better pictures to the Coturnix and Button quail section this weekend. I also have one or two poultry breeds and pheasant breeds to finish .

My plan is to have all the pictures up before the Red Deer show so I can show people pictures of my birds if they ask questions about what they look like. I will worry about getting all the text on each page after the show.

Thanks agin for you help. Please stop by and see my new site, and sign the guest book and leave your comments.

Perry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum