Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feels like a broken arm!!

+6
appway
Jonny Anvil
Arcticsun
DoubleSSRanch
Hidden River
chickeesmom
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Feels like a broken arm!! Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 pm

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

And it's all k.r.l.'s fault, he twisted, turned, pulled, pushed, yanked my arm until I finally gave in, think it was about 12 birds and 3 ducks he picked out to take to the show, good Lord what have I got myself into?

2Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yeah Chickeesmom. So glad to see some of your great stock will be there. So glad KRL twisted your arm enough to get some birds there but not actually breaking it. We all look forward to seeing you there, the girls were just asking the other day if we were going to have a sleep over at Viv's again. Very Happy So they will be happy to see you there.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

hahahaha

Aw darn, my partrdige chanties will have some competition! haha. Mine are from you anyways lol

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

4Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

YAY!!!

Think of all the fun you can have with the kiddies AND the birds!

YAY!!!!

5Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Going to be another great event.

6Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:46 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just a Reminder for everyone to Take Their Cameras so we can see lots and lots of Pictures

Wish everyone good luck and I know you all will have a Blast

7Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:09 pm

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

KRL is very determined indeed. Glad you will be there. Very Happy

8Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:35 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Chickees Mom when your arm is rubber it is easy to twist Very Happy

You can thank me after we wash all the birds. Your HUGE white jersey giant might be fun...

Last edited by k.r.l on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

9Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:02 pm

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thats Great Chickees Mom! sure glad to see you and your birds there! Very Happy
KRL did alittle arm twisting on my rubber arm too! LOL

10Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:06 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

See Chickees Mom it was easy to bath all of your 12 chickens, even if some of them were the size of turkeys.

I am glad my chicken friends have rubber arms!!!
The more the merrier they say...

11Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:48 pm

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

You guys are easy to work with, BUT couldn't you have told me there was a big streak of white chicken sh*t down the front of my jeans......
Just another Walmart shopper, wonder if it was smelly?!?!?!?

12Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:21 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

You didn't look any different than the rest of us did bathing the birds. Lol my clothes were covered in chicken presents when I was done.

Well I think the birds were smelling better than us once we were done bathing.

13Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:53 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

14Feels like a broken arm!! Empty Re: Feels like a broken arm!! Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:19 am

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Chickee's Mom I hope you are still happy with me twisting your rubber arm! Your birds looked Awesome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum