Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did you go Black Friday shopping?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did you go Black Friday shopping? Empty Did you go Black Friday shopping? Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:38 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

A near mini riot over $2 waffle makers at Wal Mart. I can't think of anything that I want this bad.

Well... maybe if it was show quality chickens for $2 each...

2Did you go Black Friday shopping? Empty Re: Did you go Black Friday shopping? Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

How can a waffle justify this carnage?

Sue

3Did you go Black Friday shopping? Empty Re: Did you go Black Friday shopping? Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:05 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I particularly like the cleavage shots.

I've watched clips like this before and sometimes it isn't even for something useful or in the right size, it is just like a panicked grab. I think I got my waffle maker for $5 at the Superstore on a regular day, no one else around. It was worth the $3 extra, looking at this clip of the alternative!

No, Friday I stayed home, didn't even shop on line - we had power out. Don't think I spent anything at all.

I do wish BC Hydro would give us a refund by the way when we don't have power for hours and hours. Sort of "reverse shopping" I think.

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

4Did you go Black Friday shopping? Empty black friday shopping Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:18 pm

jocelyn

No, didn't go. We have enough "stuff" and the crowds make it more than I am willing to do. It looks like starving people fighting over food aid at a refugee camp...oh, my! No
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

5Did you go Black Friday shopping? Empty Re: Did you go Black Friday shopping? Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:43 pm

That's insane ! how many of those people will use the thing once and put it on a shelf and never use it again , should be a lot of waffle makers in garage sales soon .............disgusting !!

6Did you go Black Friday shopping? Empty Re: Did you go Black Friday shopping? Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:50 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Judging from the armloads some people were carrying, I'm thinking there will be a lot of waffle makers under the Christmas trees.

That... or there are now a lot of waffle makers on EBay.

7Did you go Black Friday shopping? Empty waffles Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 am

jocelyn

Hey, look, we'll all make walnut waffles.........all the nuts who go to Black Friday sales.....and not a blue one among them! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum