Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds!

+7
toybarons
heda gobbler
Arcticsun
steve
nuthatch333
Hidden River
liz
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 pm

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Our local newspaper met us at our Save On grocery store for a picture and to do interviews for an article. Save On Foods is joining us at the show to do food demos of their local producers. All exhibitors must come hungry to the show Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

My gosh Liz, I think what you are doing is wonderful, and how you get people to hold your birds and do these interviews is amazing!! Good Job, and nice picture.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:42 pm

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Come hungry..no problem. Smile
I agree with Hidden you are doing some fabulous PR work, well done.

4Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:48 pm

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am finding that these companys that are on board with our show are interested in different advertising. Putting a little humor in advertising always helps.

5Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:23 pm

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

thats awesome!! will be great advertising for them and CHB!
coming hungry is no problem for me either! Very Happy
they are all behaving them selves in the picture!.....even the chickens! Wink

6Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well who can resist a woman, packing a gobbler with cockrel in hand!

7Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:13 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arctic Sun you are killing me.

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

8Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:49 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very Happy Congrates Liz and what a great picture.
I bet some heads turned in the aisles when you guys were doing that pic.

9Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:17 pm

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Wow Liz, that rooster is fabulous. I am in love!

10Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:24 am

Katt

Katt

Love it!

11Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:58 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

OMGosh you are amazing, their holding the chickens like they know what their doing!

12Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:02 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I think this is most marvelous, you must surely have a great gift of the gab to encourage others to hold your birds, such as these people have,cooool!! Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

13Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:21 am

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have been very fortunate to be able to do this kind of advertising. I like to provide the newspaper with a different angle to heritage breeds each time. Find new ideas has been challenging!

14Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Empty Re: Grocery Shopping WITH My Birds! Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:13 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Such a great idea - and you know I bet the employees aren't used to seeing poultry with their feathers on!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum