Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brinsea Red Deer Sale Price List & Pre-orders

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cbotkin

cbotkin

Hi everyone, please find the sale prices below from Brinsea for the sale in Red Deer. These prices include freight to your door, in Alberta, Saskatchewan or BC. We are shipping limited quantities to the show for sale, and will be mostly taking orders at the show to ship out on Monday following so everyone will have everything in time for Christmas.

If anyone wants to pick something up at Red Deer, you can order it from me by Monday November 28 at noon Pacific time. These items need to be prepaid. I will invoice you at the sale price and it will be available at the show for you to pick up.

To order, please send me an e-mail at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Item Price (Freight included)
Oct 20 ECO $130.00
Oct 20 ECO w Turner $175.00
Mini ECO $87.00
Mini Adv $145.00
Mini Advance EX $350.00
Oct 20 ADV EX $450.00
ECO Glow 20 $65.00
ECO Glow 50 $115.00
Hatchmaker $300.00
HI Candler $38.00
Std Candler $30.00
Spot Check $22.00
Ova-Scope $65.00
Creep Feeder $35.00
Big Bin $45.00
Ova-Easy 190 w Pump (Freight Included) $1,000.00
Ova-Easy 380 w Pump (Freight Included) $1,400.00
Egg Balance $50.00
Brinsea Cleaner $9.00
2010 APA Standard of Perfection $65.00

Item cost is subject to change without notice. Some items may be backordered.

http://www.cbotkin.ca

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Shopping at a poultry show gives me that warm fuzzy feeling I love you sunny I love you

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

There are going to be some happy chicken crazy people this Christmas! santa

Are prices including or plus GST?

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Brinsea Boy
Can you bring me a ECO Oct 20 with turner?

Thanks Liz

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Clayton I emailed you....just making sure you got it?

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am trying to decide whick brooder to get? I am thinking I will need the bigger one... I think you better put me down for 2 the smaller brooders!

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

KRL, I have two of the smaller ones, but I would love one of the bigger ones! It is nice to have the option for 2 different ages, but they outgrow the little ones pretty quick. I sure wish I had a bigger one, but I am not sure I would give up the smaller ones to have it. Some days maybe. Rolling Eyes

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks for the tip Coopslave. I think I would like to change my order Clayton. Can you make it one small and one big brooder.

cbotkin

cbotkin

Hi everyone,

Sorry for my delay in posting here, but we have had some family problems the last week.

Prices do not include GST, sorry.

I have packed and shipped everything to Red Deer, so all of those who contacted me your stuff is on its way for pickup at the show.

At the show, we will take payment by cash only, or you can pay us by credit card and pickup your items the next day once the credit card payment has been processed.

I do plan to have a limited number of each item available at the show (Octagon 20 ECO's mini's, candlers, thermometers, creep feeders, etc.)

Thanks,
Clayton

http://www.cbotkin.ca

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks Clayton!
I always tend to spend more then I planned at your booth so hopefully I can avoid that area... lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum