Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale

+4
liz
duanescows
k.r.l
cbotkin
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale Empty Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale Tue May 10, 2011 8:23 am

cbotkin

cbotkin

As advertised on the Red Deer flyer, here are the sale prices. If you want to ensure we have your items, please pre-order them through e-mail, just by letting me know what and how many of each item you would like. You can pickup and pay for your items at the sale, I just need to get a guage on which items people are looking for. You can also save on freight in the event we run out of items at the sale by ensuring we bring it for you.

To pre-order, just send an e-mail to me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with "Red Deer" in the subjecxt line, that way it will be properly directed. Please note, prices do not include 5% GST.

Item Price
Oct 20 ECO $145.00
Oct 20 ECO w Turner $200.00
Mini ECO $80.00
Mini Adv $150.00
Mini Advance EX $375.00
Oct 20 ADV EX $500.00
ECO Glow $65.00
Hatchmaker $320.00
HI Candler $40.00
Std Candler $32.00
Spot Check $20.00
Ova-Scope $65.00
Balance $50.00
Lge Creep Feeder $27.00
Small Creep Feeder $24.00
Lil' Bin Feed Dispenser $35.00
Big Bin Feed Dispenser $45.00
O/E Hatching Trays $32.00
O/E Egg Tray $16.00
Ova-Easy 190 w Pump (Freight Included) $1,125.00 (Save $60 if we bring it to Red Deer off this price. We have limited space for this item, so we can only plan to bring 3 units maximum to the sale.)
Ova-Easy 380 w Pump- Contact us. This item will only be available by shipping as we likely will not have room to bring them with us.
Egg Balance $50.00
Brinsea Cleaner $9.00
O/E Evap Block $7.00
2010 APA Standard of Perfection $62.00

http://www.cbotkin.ca

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Wow some awesome prices!
Having a hard time figuring out what to get...lol

duanescows

Kyle just get one of each. Better make it two.

4Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale Empty Re: Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale Thu May 19, 2011 11:35 am

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Clayton can you bring me the Eco Glow for 50 chicks. I'm getting tired of these electrical bills from the heat lamps!!

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

What is an eco glo for 50 chicks worth? Sounds like an interesting idea.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

6Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale Empty Re: Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale Sat May 21, 2011 10:17 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

what is an eco glo?

7Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale Empty Re: Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale Sat May 21, 2011 12:47 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

They look really neat. A wondeful concept. I dont know if you use the heater that came with that big metal brooder you bought a couple years ago Arctic but it is the same idea. A soft radiant heat more like momma bird would give.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

8Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale Empty Re: Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm

cbotkin

cbotkin

Hi all,

Sorry for being so distant over the last week. Our club has a display at the Cloverdale Rodeo/Exhibition and it involves a lot of us volunteers.

I have everyone's order on a list and it will all be there on Friday for pickup, or Saturday.

The Eco-Glow 50 is a bigger unit than the 20, it seems to work really well so far. They just came in in a small number, so I will have these at Red Deer and not available for order on our website until more stock arrives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clayton

http://www.cbotkin.ca

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hi Clay, What is your phone number? I have some questions. Dan Smith 403 240-2275

10Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale Empty Re: Brinsea Sale Pricing for Red Deer Sale Thu May 26, 2011 11:26 am

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi Clayton:
for some reason I can't send you an email from this site.
I just wanted to make sure you bring my Standards of Perfection to the show. I will pick it up at your booth.
Thanks a lot. See you then. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum