Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIG thanks to CoopSlave, Rico and K.L.R.!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Today the chickens have come home to roost!

Well, one anyway! CoopSlave gave (yes gave!) me a beautiful white laced red Ameraucana rooster to help me out with my BLR Ameraucana project! He is one handsome dude and I am very grateful to have him! CoopSlave, you are the best!

Thanks too to the delivery crew of Rico and K.L.R. Without you two gentlemen to take care of the transport right in the middle of report card season, I never would have been able to organize anything!

I am in all of your debt!

Sue

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Today the chickens have come home to roost!

Well, one anyway! CoopSlave gave (yes gave!) me a beautiful white laced red Ameraucana rooster to help me out with my BLR Ameraucana project! He is one handsome dude and I am very grateful to have him! CoopSlave, you are the best!

Thanks too to the delivery crew of Rico and K.L.R. Without you two gentlemen to take care of the transport right in the middle of report card season, I never would have been able to organize anything!

I am in all of your debt!

Sue

As long as you remember that part of it! Laughing

Very happy to do it. It was great to meet Steve, KLR and Rico. With him being splash he will guarentee you LOTs of blue that is for sure. I look forward to seeing your progress with this project, they will be beautiful birds. Who can resist a blue laced bird with a beard that lays a blue egg!!!! Not me. Very Happy

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey, CS, those are not my bold faced letters!

(Nonetheless I am very grateful and look forward to doing you proud!

Sue

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I may had done just a little altering of your original post....maybe. Wink

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sue you can pay off your debt at the dec show... we are always looking for a strong back Twisted Evil

It was nice to get to meet and chat with you Coopslave at the show!

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh well, isn't that just darn nice, Sue, you be that lucky gal!! Sounds like your gonna have a very nice bird to work with, a-yay!!

Now if only I can find a way to bring the blue babies back from your place to my place Very Happy . Beautiful and wonderful days, CynthiaM.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

KLR, I think my back is still broken from taking two days off work for the two days of set up and take down at the last show, arriving each day at 7 am to clean the floors and head table area plus the many hours the following week driving back to Wetaskiwin and doing intensive table cleaning!

This time I haven't taken any time off work for this one and I plan to sit happily manning my booth and painting! Razz

Gotta pick another time for dept payment there buddy!

Sue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum