Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Empty Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:39 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

We were shopping in Regina and had to go to Peavy Mart
Rico was there set up with poultry an pigeons
So of course We ended up with a pair of Light Brown Leghorn Bantams Rico has some great birds with him
For those close to Saskatoon he will be set up at the Peavy Mart there
From10:00 until 4:00
You should go and support him an peavy mart

2Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Empty Re: Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:45 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Remember if you are in Saskatoon to stop in and support The Poultry Fancy and Peavy Mart as they are giving 15% off for customer appreciation
I am sure Rico would enjoy Visiting

3Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Empty Re: Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:44 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

How cool! I wish I would have known about this in advance. I would have planned a city trip for sure. Dang, DANG, DANG! Laughing

Is this a one time thing or...?

4Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Empty Re: Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:20 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Not sure how often they are doing it I know he is heading back to Alberta tonight he said.
I guess he was out east doing it and working his way back from the way it sounded

5Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Empty Re: Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Who's Rico ??

6Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Empty Re: Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Sebas49

Sebas49

Hey Joe,

Thanks for letting people know that I was at the Saskatoon Peavey Mart. It was a very good day. Lots of people came thorough. Almost sold out most of may birds. Thanks again.

http://www.c-rducks.com

7Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Empty Re: Just saw Rico at the Peavy Mart Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:07 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Rico
It was great seeing you and Iam Kicking myself for not getting a few more of the Light Brown Leghorns I really Like them
Hope when and if you do it again more people show up
Joe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum