Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Picasa, anyone else use it for their photos?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have used Picasa for years to sort, store and edit my photos but I now am trying to use their online web albums. If anyone is experienced with these I could use a bit of help. I would like to use it like I use my photobucket account, but I am not sure how to get the photos from Picasa web to show up in threads here like I do with photobucket. Photobucket has been driving me crazy lately and I wondered if this may be an option with less stress. So far it is not because I can't figure out how to do it!!! Rolling Eyes

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

No clue about picassa, my Brother-in-Law uses it, but in a very simple way, he would be of no help. What is driving you nuts about photobucket? I love that program and find it so user friendly, would love to hear if you need a little help with photobucket to not drive you nuts. I know a little about photobucket and love it!! Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks for the offer CynthiaM. Photobucket and I have a love-hate relationship! We are on satellite and I think that is some of my trouble. Rolling Eyes The bulk uploader WILL NOT work for me, at all. So I can only do 2 or 3 pictures at once or it just freezes or kicks me right out....sigh.

Most of the time I am just patient, but I had loaded some pictures the other day that I tried to post on a dog forum that I am on and it just comes up that it has been deleted or moved in photobucket. Doesn't matter what I do with the picture or how I save it, when I try to post it in the forum it comes up with that error message. Any other picture I try to post there works just fine, just these new ones will not. Neutral

Like I say, love-hate relationship and I suppose I just wanted to cheat with Picasa a little bit and see if that relationship may be a little less volatile! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum