Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Registered Appaloosa Stud For Sale (pics) SK.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hello
We are selling our 7 Year old Appaloosa Stallion,
He is a wonderful stud and produces great Foals
Reason for selling is we are Keeping some of his Daughters
and will be bringing in a new Stud.
He was broke to ride as a 2/3 year old but has not been ridden in a while
he is real quite and is more like a kitten than a stud.
He is easy with the mares and does not bite or kick or get over forceful but
he does get them bred
We are asking 2500.00 for him he is APHCC Registered
He is a Dreamfinder grandson on the sires side
and a Royal review Grandson on the dam's side
Pedigree can be seen here
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/dream+review
at allbreed pedigree under dream review

Registered Appaloosa Stud For Sale (pics) SK. Dre1

Registered Appaloosa Stud For Sale (pics) SK. Dre2

Will let him go for 1500.00 to the riht home

Last edited by appway on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Really need to sell this guy as the mares are going to be Foaling and he needs gone to make room.
He has some of the top selling lines and has produced great for us but we have kept his Daughters so bringing in a new Stud
Wanted to add that we will sell him for 1500.00 to the right home
Thanks
Joe

Last edited by appway on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to ad price change)

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

very nice looking stallion

http://www.popscoops.com

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I'd geld him and get him woking well under saddle. He probably would sell better that way as a pleasure recreational horse.

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

abpride

Piet wrote:I'd geld him and get him woking well under saddle. He probably would sell better that way as a pleasure recreational horse.

Honest ,you dont want to geld these bloodlines.
I wouldnt think this combo comes up often.
I would snatch this guy in a second if I had a place for him!
Awsome awsome bloodlnes and he is stunning to boot !

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Guys
He is a great horse and great lines
I would hate to geld him because of the lines he has
but if who ever would get him would want to thats up to them
I will let him go for 1500.00 to the right home and a good home.
He would make a Ideal riding horse I am sure but with my health I dont ride any more

Abpride
He is a easy keeper and will stay in a single electric wire fence Laughing

Last edited by appway on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more)

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

You maybe right abpride, but this guy has been on the market for a while now and a good honest and sound horse under saddle will bring more than 2500.

abpride

Piet wrote:You maybe right abpride, but this guy has been on the market for a while now and a good honest and sound horse under saddle will bring more than 2500.

He is in SK,if he was in Alberta or BC he would get grabbed up pretty fast I would think.
I understand about good honest horse,but there is lots out there that fit that bill that does not have these hard to find bloodlines .
Wish I had a place for him.

abpride

(He is a easy keeper and will stay in a single electric wire fence )

Since I am a mare person and only have one boy around here (He is a total pain in my behind)
A stud of a total diff bred than I have could be a total wreck haha
I do love your boy,just cant figure out where to put him.

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sk has lots of horsey people around that will take on something like that. I am not that familiar in the western world, but in the english wolrd the bloodlines are only good indicators and can help prediction. Performance and soundness (under full exercise longterm) is more important and a stud needs to prove his talent and cannot just make a living off the fact he is bred well.

abpride

Piet wrote:Sk has lots of horsey people around that will take on something like that. I am not that familiar in the western world, but in the english wolrd the bloodlines are only good indicators and can help prediction. Performance and soundness (under full exercise longterm) is more important and a stud needs to prove his talent and cannot just make a living off the fact he is bred well.

Not much for cash in SK for horses.....thats why they are all on Calgary Kjiji.
Western world is pretty much the same.Someone just needs to get on him and work him.
Very Happy
He has your name writen all over him ! He would look awsome in a English saddle and you have that nice new place that he can call home. Twisted Evil

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have forwarded your post to a good friend and he may be interested

http://www.popscoops.com

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Piet wrote:Sk has lots of horsey people around that will take on something like that. I am not that familiar in the western world, but in the english wolrd the bloodlines are only good indicators and can help prediction. Performance and soundness (under full exercise longterm) is more important and a stud needs to prove his talent and cannot just make a living off the fact he is bred well.

The english world is alot different then the western world
There are alot of Horses that have not ever seen a saddle that are just Studs and just Halter
He was Broke as a 3 yearold but has not had any riding as of late
If he was english I am sure he would sell fast
But he is not so I will just wait to see if he sells
if not he will always have a home here

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

[/quote]

Not much for cash in SK for horses.....thats why they are all on Calgary Kjiji.
Western world is pretty much the same.Someone just needs to get on him and work him.
Very Happy
He has your name writen all over him ! He would look awsome in a English saddle and you have that nice new place that he can call home. Twisted Evil [/quote]. Big difference in western and english yes and if he is halter, yes than its A different story. I would definitly give him a try, but to have him here there would be too many upset horseowners that want to bring their prospects to me, but untill i get set up to have them at my place, i still go to peoples places and helP them out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum