Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Registered and Non Registered Katahdin Rams for Sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have some very handsome boys for sale.
First is Ethan, he is a early March born lamb, he was 10.5 lbs at birth and 96 lbs at 114 days. He will be registered through the CLRC (CKSA). $450
The second is David, he was also an early March born lamb, he was 6.8 lbs at birth and 99 lbs at 115 days. He is pure bred but not registered. $300
The third is a Jan born ram lamb, he was 6.5 lbs at birth and was 98 lbs at last weigh in. He is chocolate in color and has not shed his baby coat out yet, so might not be the best at shedding, but he is a handsome boy. $250
I may have a fourth for sale, just waiting to hear back from a potential buyer. He is our baby of the boys on of the last ones born this March, he was 6.3 lbs at birth and 73 lbs at 102 days of age. He is a light carmel color,has shed well and would make a nice addition to a later breeding flock. Asking $300 for him.
You can check them out on my blog for recent pictures at my hiddenriver website.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum