Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One pup left (a few pictures)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One pup left  (a few pictures) Empty One pup left (a few pictures) Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:54 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

We had a sale of a pup fall through. I trust people at their word and it doesn`t always work.
He is a lovely pup and we thought about keeping him to make a working dog out of, but we have kept 2 others and we have enough!

He was born May 16th and will be 11 weeks on Monday. He is up to date on shots and worming. He is out of our imported Australian Border Collie, by our imported Australian Kelpie male.

These will be smart, active dogs but their parents are not in any way `hyper`!

We would like $300 for him.
If you have any questions feel free to post them or email me. It would be nice to home him before he becomes to attached to us.

Here he is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He and the cat play really well together. Cat gets to pretend he is a panther in the jungle and stalks and jumps on the pup. Really funny!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2One pup left  (a few pictures) Empty Re: One pup left (a few pictures) Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:19 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh my Joan he is too adorable. Remember the Jack I was telling you about we had, very close, just melts my heart.

I highly reccomend this pup to a working home, our little Tic is a very attentive pup. He is learning the rules so quick for a pup. And after his innitial yappy session when let out of the kennel in the morning he is a very mellow and quiet dog.
Just wish we could have them both... Smile

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3One pup left  (a few pictures) Empty Re: One pup left (a few pictures) Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

LoL, love the cat pouncing pics. What a cutie. Smile I hope you find a nice home for him soon.

4One pup left  (a few pictures) Empty Re: One pup left (a few pictures) Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:05 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks guys, he is really cute.
Hidden, that is funny you say he looks like the Jack you had. We don't usually name pups, so their new owners can, but he is getting to the age where he should have a name to I mentioned this to hubby. I said what about and easy name like Max or something and he said he had already been calling him Jack! Funny!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum