Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some pictures from the past month and a half or so (Lotso pictures)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sorry for the blurr on some of these -- I think we need to get our camera cleaned.

Starting with Chickens (all hens), since this is a chicken forum:

Silver laced Wyandotte X Chantecler
Some pictures from the past month and a half or so (Lotso pictures) Rooster-5_zps60806f93

Ameraucana and a White Chantecler X White Easter Egger
Some pictures from the past month and a half or so (Lotso pictures) Hen-2_zps00bb2e03

This is a project bird from my first controlled breeding.  No comment on breed mix Smile
Some pictures from the past month and a half or so (Lotso pictures) Hen_zps6004d674

Another project bird from controlled breeding.  I love this hen, she just sparkles in the sun.
Some pictures from the past month and a half or so (Lotso pictures) Hen-4_zps6016f515
Some pictures from the past month and a half or so (Lotso pictures) Hen-3_zpsee24cfaf

Last picture of controlled breeding project bird.  This picture does NOT show off her legs; they glow gold and are so beautiful.  Crappy picture all around really.
Some pictures from the past month and a half or so (Lotso pictures) Hen-5_zps82e524d7

Some other pictures
Some pictures from the past month and a half or so (Lotso pictures) Flower_zps4a6464a1

Some pictures from the past month and a half or so (Lotso pictures) Hen-9_zps0a47a55f

Some pictures from the past month and a half or so (Lotso pictures) Hen-6_zpsa30ec044

This is how we do:
Some pictures from the past month and a half or so (Lotso pictures) Hen-11_zps1d13dfca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum