Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First call ducklings of the year

+2
heda gobbler
IzzyD
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First call ducklings of the year Empty First call ducklings of the year Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:59 pm

IzzyD

IzzyD

Had to share, I just really love these little ducks!!

First call ducklings of the year FCD1673A-56D2-400A-A809-1D7CB099C3CC

First call ducklings of the year 10DD56BD-E09A-4B15-B574-286F75F9C52F

2First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:08 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Such serious little ducklings! Love these photos - you should really do a calendar...

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

3First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Awwww so cute.
I miss my call ducks!

Thanks for sharing and keep posting pics as they grow.

Cheers!

Jonny

4First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:16 am

IzzyD

IzzyD

Thanks! I will post more pics for sure. It would be fun to make up a calendar

5First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:24 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Izzy, your little ducks are like just so sweet and cute. Your photo's of them are amazing you really should do a calender.

6First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:52 am

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Good looking ducklings Izzy. Very cute pictures.
Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

7First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:48 am

IzzyD

IzzyD

Thanks Smile
We have their enclosure beside the TV and find we watch them more, they are just so cute with their tiny little legs running around in there. They are quite entertaining.

8First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:54 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

I would take duckTV over real TV any day.

9First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:54 am

IzzyD

IzzyD

Me too!!

10First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:08 pm

IzzyD

IzzyD

It is interesting to watch them grow into the different stages. Tonight we were sitting down watching them and noticed they've hit the vandal stage. I use the blue shop towel for footing, it works great.. But it seems they hit a certain age and they have fun spending their time making a mess pulling it away from the sides of their home.

11First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:50 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hee hee. The last time I had a duck in the house it imprinted to my DH. It would always come over and sit with him at the computer. Preening, talking gently, and eventually falling asleep with it's head on his arm.
Funny how they go from quiet curiosity to vandalism to all in about a week.
How chatty are call ducks Izzy? I have a Rouen hen that is always talking, always talking about something. The scovies don't talk as much as she does.

12First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:51 am

IzzyD

IzzyD

Call ducks are very chatty. It brightens my days Smile

13First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:59 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

I bet it does. I like listening to the chatter.

14First call ducklings of the year Empty Re: First call ducklings of the year Sun May 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Love love LOVE the ducklings! Thanks for posting wonderful photos yet again!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum