Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jumbo Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jumbo Coturnix Quail  Hatching Eggs  Empty Jumbo Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:10 pm

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have received several request to be put on the waiting list for Jumbo Coturnix hatching eggs (both Jumbo Pharoah and TAMs) I have coined the short form name TAMs because I get tired of writing Texas A&M Whites every time. Please feel free to use it when talking to me. I hope it will be adopted by more people.

I have posted below how you can be added to my list:

my email is: perryaschofield@gmail.com

Please send me your full name with your full mailing address with postal code so I can figure out shipping cost.

Please also send me your telephone number and email address in the email itself. I can then just click on it in my record file to email you.

Very Important: please put " Jumbo Coturnix hatching eggs" exactly as I have written in the subject line of the email. I have made a smart folder in my email which will put your email in it. I go to that folder to check to see who is next in line to get eggs. Eggs are sent based upon the day I received the email.

52jumbo Coturnix hatching eggs are $50, the special shipping foam and box are $10. Total cost is $60. Buyer pays shipping for three day Canada Xpresspost mail, which is based upon your postal code. It will be added to the $60 to make your final cost.

Thanks
Perry Schofield

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum