Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Duck Coop For Sale

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Duck Coop For Sale Empty Duck Coop For Sale Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:12 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Mini Duck Barn"
3'x3'x3' (LxWxH)approx Barn Style Duck Coop.

*FOR SALE* $325.00

Stick Built
2x2 Solid Pine Framing
3/8" Exterior Grade Plywood
1x3 Pine Trim
Reinforced Duck Door with zinc plated hinges
Flooring made from Cedar Deck Boards
Roofing is a roll on style asphalt shingle, with roofing tar paper underneath.
High mounted vent holes on front face of coop.
18inch x 18inch duck pop door.

Available for pick up anytime

Only one door on this particular coop... at the moment. Could add an additional Rear access door for easier cleaning for additional Charge. Coop would be $375

This coop was designed to be lightweight, yet predator proof.

Just imagine your ducks pouring out of this gorgeous little coop Smile

2Duck Coop For Sale Empty Re: Duck Coop For Sale Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Farmchiq

Farmchiq

Jonny Anvil wrote:
Just imagine your ducks pouring out of this gorgeous little coop Smile

What a cute little barn! Funny that you wrote that line because I looked at the picture for awhile before reading the specs, and wondered if it would get a tad "moist" inside without windows/vents, and if a heavy wire floor might be preferable?

I only have experience with Muscovies so that's what I'm basing my visuals on....and yes, they would come pouring out alright!  Smile 

Good luck Jonny. Good to see you are still being creative and handy!

3Duck Coop For Sale Empty Re: Duck Coop For Sale Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very cute Jonny. If you make another I would suggest a completely removable top. I use little plastic dog houses for my grow out pens, where the roof lifts off and it works great, when they get it so wet inside, and stamped down. But yours looks so much more professional than the plastic dog houses. Smile

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

4Duck Coop For Sale Empty Re: Duck Coop For Sale Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:43 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the insight and suggestions, It's great to get feedback, all part of the R&D process and it's helpful. I am starting my Marketing course here when next semester starts in two weeks time. Fast tracking these courses is plain insanity but I am doing well so far Wink

Overall, I want to be successful and build a positive reputation while earning a name for myself as someone who is a go to person for one of a kind, quality built custom coops and animal shelters of all kinds.
The foundation of Jonny Anvil's I strive and devote towards customer service, honesty and passion.

Hey not to mention right now this helps to generate some cash flow while I am in studies, which end in August and start again in September. Smile

5Duck Coop For Sale Empty Re: Duck Coop For Sale Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:14 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

6Duck Coop For Sale Empty Re: Duck Coop For Sale Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:26 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jonny, I adore and rely on my 5 small chicken tractors from you. They are the right size and weight to easily move small groups of birds and rabbits around on my lawn. I think you are well on your way to establishing a good name for yourself.

Your duck barn is beautiful! However, I have a suggestion. I would remove the floor, cap the bottom of the walls where they meet the ground with vinyl or aluminum and them put a mesh or wire base on it. Why? Easier cleaning for those messy ducks!

7Duck Coop For Sale Empty Re: Duck Coop For Sale Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:32 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Put a door in the other side and add a wire run. An outdoor run for a small dog. The perfect place to leave Poopsy for the day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum