Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

from Armstrong - True North on June 6th offers open to others

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have put my order in for my chicks Mistral Gris for June 6th...
I can do some driving for others going from Armstrong to where ever True North is...will go down early on June 6th and return the same day..

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hmmmm...maybe some company for a roadtrip to the coast, smiling.....that might be nice and I could help. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

sounds nice Cynthia..might make a few stops

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

We might be interested meeting you at Merritt on your way back. Would help out with some $ toward fuel. We would be after MGs, but need some time to decide yet.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Why Merritt, Rosewood? Bigrock would be travelling through Kamloops and out Trans Canada #1 I think. Maybe you think she might be going the 97C connector to Kelowna, maybe, but I don't think so. Would have to confirm. Faster to go to Kamloops then Hwy 1 to our area. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was thinking 97C, but Kamloops would be better for us.

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

rosewood wrote:We might be interested meeting you at Merritt on your way back.  Would help out with some $ toward fuel.  We would be after MGs, but need some time to decide yet.

Rosewood, happy to meet you in Kamloops..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum