Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chickens Help Unlock Secrets of the Universe

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Is there anything they can't do?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

I've decided to start breeding towards optimization of disordered hyperuniformity in my flocks. My chickens will be in high demand amongst the scientific community. I might even be able to start charging the same prices for my chicks as those fancy imported ones.  Laughing 

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

KathyS wrote:I've decided to start breeding towards optimization of disordered hyperuniformity in my flocks.  My chickens will be in high demand amongst the scientific community.  I might even be able to start charging the same prices for my chicks as those fancy imported ones.  Laughing 

good plan Kathy. I like it  Razz . Seriously though, you know how they (whoever they are) say that our eyes only see some of what is right there in front of us, maybe the chickens have the equipment to see more of what is there.  Suspect 

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I've already been doing that. Say my birds don't conform to the SOP? Pish tosh! They have disordered hyperuniformity. You can only see the breed characteristics when you look at many of them all together.

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Fowler have you noticed any of them knitting, riding bicycles and trying to fly over the fence with home made zepplins? - or even motorbikes Steve McQueen style? you are going to have to watch for that methinks. the moment you start breeding for super-chicken "hyper" anything you are getting in to tricky water. Look what happened in Jurassic Park, they are all birds-of-a-reptile after all and they probably work better as a gang. Chicken Run/Jurassic Park . . . I'm seeing a theme and they are genetically related are they not. Just watch your wifes knitting needle stash . . . if they start to go missing you might have a problem . . . just sayin' . . .

good grief. this is the kind of thinking that is evident I'm putting off housework in the worst way! going now  silent 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum