Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FYI.....in case ya didn't know

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FYI.....in case ya didn't know  Empty FYI.....in case ya didn't know Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Thought this might be helpful to someone maybe ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2FYI.....in case ya didn't know  Empty Re: FYI.....in case ya didn't know Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:43 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I always thought a bad bud was someone who stole your French fries.

3FYI.....in case ya didn't know  Empty Re: FYI.....in case ya didn't know Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Zenchicken

the potatoes and tomatoes make me wonder because you can take a potato put a hole in it and put a seedling tomato in it....the top will be the tomato and the bottom there will be potato and you will get both potatoes and tomatoes from one plant

4FYI.....in case ya didn't know  Empty Re: FYI.....in case ya didn't know Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:50 pm

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks for posting, will print out.

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

5FYI.....in case ya didn't know  Empty Re: FYI.....in case ya didn't know Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:14 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

PD, I am guessing you are having a bad case of springitis!

6FYI.....in case ya didn't know  Empty Re: FYI.....in case ya didn't know Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 am

Schipperkesue wrote:PD, I am guessing you are having a bad case of springitis!

Nah , just posting ? haven't felt any urge yet to even look into all the seed catalogs

7FYI.....in case ya didn't know  Empty Re: FYI.....in case ya didn't know Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:11 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Zenchicken wrote:the potatoes and tomatoes make me wonder because you can take a potato put a hole in it and put a seedling tomato in it....the top will be the tomato and the bottom there will be potato and you will get both potatoes and tomatoes from one plant

that is so weird, it made me almost feel like puking. don't ask me why. Think it made me think of the insect that lays the egg inside the body of the other insect and that egg grows and eats the host from the inside out. Yes, I think of weird things.

I was looking at the list, and none of my plantings ever are planted like how the list says not to anyways, so I have no worries. But I do know that dill grows wild in my gardens and has grown with carrots, so I don't know. But some rules of thumb I can see on that list, I just know for some reason, that some of this stuff should not be planted side by side too, just somewhere from the cobwebs in my mind. Good list. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

8FYI.....in case ya didn't know  Empty Re: FYI.....in case ya didn't know Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:08 pm

FYI.............
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum