Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I stumbled across this lovely stuff

+3
pfarms
authenticfarm
coopslave
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I stumbled across this lovely stuff Empty I stumbled across this lovely stuff Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:02 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was getting Moms dishes out to use for Christmas dinner. First Christmas without her so thought it fitting. I came across a lovely plate in my cedar chest. Has galloping horses around the edge of it. Anyways, just starting to look for it online and the company that is on the back of it has some lovely stuff. Thought I would share the link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Off to see if I can find my plate now!

2I stumbled across this lovely stuff Empty Re: I stumbled across this lovely stuff Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:22 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well I can't find it online. If anybody knows anything about this stuff would love to learn more.

Here it is:

3I stumbled across this lovely stuff Empty Re: I stumbled across this lovely stuff Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:31 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very cool! I love quirky dishes.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

4I stumbled across this lovely stuff Empty Re: I stumbled across this lovely stuff Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:44 pm

I too love things like that.  Let us know if you find out more about it. 

Very nice and fitting that you used your Mum's dishes.  Hugs to you Coopslave.  xo

5I stumbled across this lovely stuff Empty Re: I stumbled across this lovely stuff Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:04 pm

pfarms

pfarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I know nothing of this, but curiosity got me. From what I read, the pattern is called a Steeplechase. It was a promotional design. Here is a TINY bit of info.

Check about 5 pictures down. Very bottom, you will see a full colored bowl of the same design and she talks about it in the second paragraph under it.

A TINY bit more info is found here:

On page 32

http://dtfarm.webs.com/

6I stumbled across this lovely stuff Empty Re: I stumbled across this lovely stuff Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:15 pm

islandgal99

islandgal99
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

awesome dishes - love them...I'll have to keep an eye out for them here.  Smile

http://www.matadorfarm.ca

7I stumbled across this lovely stuff Empty Re: I stumbled across this lovely stuff Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Horses AND chickens! Perfect for you Coopslave!

8I stumbled across this lovely stuff Empty Re: I stumbled across this lovely stuff Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

very very nice Coopslave :-). Like the little creamer jug with duck on.

9I stumbled across this lovely stuff Empty Re: I stumbled across this lovely stuff Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:02 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

How lovely, yes, you have had some hardships these past times with loved ones lost. Nice memory of your Mamma....have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum