Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help me choose for the silent auction!

+13
SucellusFarms
bigrock
nuthatch333
pigglet
Ruffledfeathers
Schipperkesue
KathyS
Magdelan
islandgal99
Echo 1
Swamp Hen
authenticfarm
coopslave
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Help me choose for the silent auction! Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:23 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

My sister makes table runners.  Of course she makes chook ones for me.  We are happy to donate 2 of them to the silent auction.  These are pre shrunk and heat resistant.  I have a few and they wash like rags.

You help choose which 2.  The ones with the most votes go.  Lets number them left to right. 1-5

I did it a bit big so you could see the details better.  Hope it doesn't mess with anyone to much....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So,
1) Red with one side full of delightful chooks and other side chook foot prints running everywhere.  (difficult to see chook prints I think)

2) Ones side black with fancy cockerels matching green other side with chook wire.

3) Barn yard seen with many different animals with peppers on the other side.

4) More realistic hens and roosters with eggs on other side.

5) Bottom runner, Black tailed buffs (Wink ) with eggs on the other side as well.

Ok, give me your top 2 and I will send them to the silent auction.

If you want to see any closer, just let me know!!

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I like 4 and 5, but I am all about the muted earth tones.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

Swamp Hen

Swamp Hen

2 and 3! 3 might appeal to a broader audience if their looking for Christmas gifts. All very nice though Very Happy 

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

2 and 4!  Love them both!

islandgal99

islandgal99
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

2 and 3. Like them all!

http://www.matadorfarm.ca

I like them all. I had a hard time picking one that I like more than any others, but for the purposes of your poll, I will choose 1 and 4. I suppose I like them miniscule increments more than the other three.

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

4 and 5

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank You
I will bid on which ever ones show up at the auction table! They are all lovely! Thanks for donating!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Results so far are:

1) 1
2) 3
3) 2
4) 4
5) 2

Keep them coming!

10Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

My iPad wont show them all. I like the black and green and the light one at the bottom with the big chickens.

11Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

I like 2 and 3. The black looks like it would go with anything and the red is bright and spunky or festive

12Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:59 pm

pigglet

3 & 4 are great

13Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:51 pm

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I like 4 and 5 best but they are all very nice.

14Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:05 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

3,4&5
sorry couldn't choose two of them

15Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:15 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

bigrock wrote:3,4&5
sorry couldn't choose two of them
LOL, there's always one! (usually it is me!)

Tally so far is:

1) 1
2) 5
3) 5
4) 7
5) 5

Need a few more people to vote so we can break the tie.
I am travelling tomorrow and the next day, so lets say Sunday will be the final day. Get your votes in and give me a hand!!

16Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

r u picking up horses?

17Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:35 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yep, going to a friends tomorrow. My sister is kind enough to deliver them to their place for me and make less of a drive tomorrow.
Hope I don't hit to much snow on the way home on Saturday, supposed to get some here I think.

18Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

That is a nice sister indeed. Smile  Hope your trip goes well - and you enjoy your visit with your friend.

19Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:49 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Magdelan wrote:That is a nice sister indeed. Smile  Hope your trip goes well  -  and you enjoy your visit with your friend.
She's a good one. Drives me crazy sometimes but that is what older sisters are for I think.

20Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:25 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I'm an older sister, I know I must have driven her round the bend a fair bit. Good mates now though.

21Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:42 pm

SucellusFarms

SucellusFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

My votes are for 2 & 3.

http://www.sucellusfarms.ca

22Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:45 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

My votes are 3 & 1

23Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:00 pm

ChickenTeam

ChickenTeam

I'd go with 4 and 5 (well, actually, if it was me, them's the ones I'd keep!).

24Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

ChickenTeam wrote:I'd go with 4 and 5 (well, actually, if it was me, them's the ones I'd keep!).
I second that! Hope to be there to bid as well.

25Help me choose for the silent auction! Empty Re: Help me choose for the silent auction! Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:33 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ok, 4 is the clear winner with 9 votes.

There is a tie between 3 & 5 so I am going to make an executive decision and send 3 as it is different than 4.

So final is 3 & 4 will be going up for silent auction. Look for them!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum