Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue

+3
Susan
DoubleSSRanch
liz
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:48 pm

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Skippy Sue has talent!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sues work. Saving my pennies now for this cheers

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Just learning the resize thing scratch

Last edited by liz on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wow that's really nice Sue. Love it!

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Is that ever nice- way to go Sue Smile

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks for showing me what I donated, Liz! (Liz has all my paintings right now and I asked her to pick one!) I wholeheartily
approve your choice!

Sue

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

The photo was taken without a flash to avoid glare. The colours are brighter than they appear

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Lovely!

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

medium please and do you take absentee bids

http://www.popscoops.com

10Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

After great deliberation and some tequilla We have come up with an executive decision.
If this doesnt work, it is all Liz's fault.

YES!
We will take absentee bids on this item. Here is how we will handle it.
1. Post what your bid is.
2. Watch the thread in case someone decides to join in and bid in this thread also.
3. The highest bid in this thread on Thursday at 5 pm ALBERTA TIME will be the reserve bid on this item. No more online bids will be accepted after 5pm.
4. The item will be presented at the Silent auction (with reserve bid) for ferther bids.
5. At NOON on SATURDAY the bidding will close on this item. Who ever has the highest bid wins.
6. Someone who has placed an online bid in this thread may TEXT ME (no phone, no email) any time Saturday from 10 am to 11:45 am to up their bid. If you text me I will tell you what the bid is at and will accept a new bid via text and enter it onto the item.
7. Winner is responsible for shipping or transport.

If someone uses the Text-a-Bid feature (limited to people who have posted a bid on this thread) I promise I will try to make sure I get your text, I will check. But I cant guarantee cell reception in the building of course. I can pretty much guarantee that if you phone me the cell wont work or I will not be able to hear you.

Does this work?
We have never done this before, not even thought of it.

Disclaimer: If this in any way does not work or in the case of errors or ommisions, the author of this post accepts no blame in any way and the whole thing is all Liz's fault.

11Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

This is a wax resist on artist paper with ink and water colour wash.

If I rememebr correctly.

Schip! What is it???!!!

12Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:49 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Myabe there should be absentee bidding on eother more expensive items. thanks for the info, now i have to learn to tex

13Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

It is indeed a wax resist watercolor on heavy grade watercolor paper. It is quite large and framed. The colors are pretty intense. I believe the original model was an Orpington but I am sure it is not a color accepted by the APA.

Liz, do you have the size posted? I am guessing a 16" x 20" frame.

Sue

14Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

We can do that!

I will start a new thread about absentee bids.
If someone is interested in placing a bid on an item then can announce it in that thread and then we will start taking bids!

Shocked this is starting to get complicated!

15Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:31 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

you have set it up very good it is not complicated at all, exept maybe for the person that is going to be blamed if it does not work

Last edited by pops coops on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Arctic you will need to share your cel number with people who bid. Will you PM people who place bids on your other thread (which I'm going to NOW)??

17Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Absolutely!
Bid away and I will pm you my cell.

18Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:03 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Do we bid on items on the post they are on or is there going to be a bidding post

19Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:15 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

If a person wants to start bidding on an item they can post thier intent and opening bid in the thread about online bids. Then I will open a new thread just for online bids for that item.

Although it would probably be easier if someone wanted to start an online bid on something, then they could post the thread and open the bidding themselves.

20Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:02 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

I would like to bid 100.00 on the piece of art

21Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Pops, Thank you SO MUCH again. Schipperke is going to be very very pleased.

I will start the thread for this item right away!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

22Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow! Just saw this! Pops, you are amazing! Thank-you on behalf of CHB!

Sue

23Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:55 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arcticsun wrote:Pops, Thank you SO MUCH again. Schipperke is going to be very very pleased.

I will start the thread for this item right away!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you started the thread yet

24Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I think Pops is looking for a bidding war!

Sue

25Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Empty Re: Silent Auction Item From Schipperkesue Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:19 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:I think Pops is looking for a bidding war!

Sue

Love bidding wars

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum