Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silent Auction, Thanks you's, payments and shipping

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Red Deer Silent Auction!
People were really generous in their donations, it was pretty amazing, and bidding was enthusiastic. Without the Silent Auction we would not have been able to put on this show!!!!

We have items that still need to be completed/shipped to out of town buyers.

For payment by cheque or money order, please make the check out to
Canadian Heritage Breeds
4831 – 53 Street, Red Deer AB T4N 2E7

To pay by direct deposit or paypal, the email account is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LEt us know if you are sending funds! Liz (Newchickontheblock) is taking care of the last details and helping to arrange for payments/shipping

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Costs of shipping will be determined sepperately. Another option would be the transfer of items at the Feb Wetaskiwin show or if someone is driving to/through Red Deer. OF course you can always donate the item back for the next auction!

Thank you again Everyone!
Shannon

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arctic, could you please send me the phone number of the person I am keeping the heater for? I am sure he would like it before the cold weather sets in.

Sue

la-chicken

Just checked my phone for messages.
Let me first say...........it has been awhile.
Loan behold...I "won" something. So Sorry for not getting back to you.

Will make arrangements for pick up this week.

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schip, I dont remember the guy's name, Liz has all the information. Iw ill remind her to get that to you
S

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I know his name. I will email it to you.

Sue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum