Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halloween animal themed avatar...the challenge!

+15
Magdelan
triplejfarms
coopslave
Blue Hill Farm
toybarons
HigginsRAT
Sweetened
smokyriver
appway
authenticfarm
lady leghorn
Pollywog
Buff
Hidden River
Schipperkesue
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Magdelan wrote:a musili bar   
Granola bar for all you Canadian type people.

We never get any. Hubby always has me buy copious amounts of candy just in case. I think I am beginning to catch onto his ploy.

Magdelan wrote: I offered him a musili bar  -  he declined of course  What a Face 
This just made me almost snort wine out my nose.  Thanks for sharing.

I had, and normally have, zero T or T'rs.  Sorry for your little black-clad trooper.  He'll have a story if he's old enough  to remember it.

So Sue ! ...................who won and what's the PRIZE ??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

coopslave wrote:
Magdelan wrote:a musili bar   
Granola bar for all you Canadian type people.

We never get any.  Hubby always has me buy copious amounts of candy just in case.  I think I am beginning to catch onto his ploy.
someone with a sweet tooth in a house near you methinks :-)

whoops, forgot  -  thank you coopslave.  Actually, part of my cunning plan to assimilate you all, when you least expect it you'll hear yourself say things like "crikey dick! what a corker day, so chuffed, put my thongs on, threw my cossie and towel into the boot and drove to the beach.  We lit a fire and made a barbie, had a cuppa tea and some biscuits, kids had some fizzy of course.  Got home and the neighbors arrived, got on the piss and when the missus got sick of us she told them to hurry up and rattle their dags, get on home!"   Coopslave is helping with thongs like things  . . . Razz 

ref:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry you snorted your wine Farmchiq, wish I had a wee drop more :-). only one small glass, not quite enough.

Yeah Sue, who won? what did they win?

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, it looks like 17 changed. Prairie Dog is the winner!

The prize, as mentioned in my initial post is my undying gratitude, so PD, prepare to be showered with gratitude!

You just wait, I shall be grateful for everything you say and do! Right now I am just grateful I remember your name!

Schipperkesue wrote:Right now I am just grateful I remember your name!
So I'm not the only one snorting wine? Twisted Evil  Or are you in a diabetic coma?

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Magdelan wrote:[
whoops, forgot  -  thank you coopslave.  Actually, part of my cunning plan to assimilate you all, when you least expect it you'll hear yourself say things like "crikey dick! what a corker day, so chuffed, put my thongs on, threw my cossie and towel into the boot and drove to the beach.  We lit a fire and made a barbie, had a cuppa tea and some biscuits, kids had some fizzy of course.  Got home and the neighbors arrived, got on the piss and when the missus got sick of us she told them to hurry up and rattle their dags, get on home!"   Coopslave is helping with thongs like things  . . . Razz 

Thank you Magdelan, you don't know how much I miss it down there.  
My Aussie favourite and hardest to get used to was "G'day mate, how ya goin?"

Would anyone like a translation? Laughing 

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

coopslave wrote:
Magdelan wrote: Thank you Magdelan, you don't know how much I miss it down there.  
My Aussie favourite and hardest to get used to was "G'day mate, how ya goin?"

Would anyone like a translation?   Laughing 
Na wurries mate (you are welcome :-).  Actually, that is funny.  I started saying "you are welcome" and my Mum said I was assimilating.  Shocked  It is inevitable.

Schipperkesue wrote:Well, it looks like 17 changed.  Prairie Dog is the winner!

The prize, as mentioned in my initial post is my undying gratitude, so PD, prepare to be showered with gratitude!

You just wait, I shall be grateful for everything you say and do!  Right now I am just grateful I remember your name!
I am that good ! ..............this should be fun ...........eh ??

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

prairie dog wrote:

You just wait, I shall be grateful for everything you say and do!  Right now I am just grateful I remember your name!
I am just grateful you even entered, PD. you were one of the first to kick this thing off.

Schipperkesue wrote:
prairie dog wrote:

I am just grateful you even entered, PD.  you were one of the first to kick this thing off.
Well it is awful hard to change avatars , and to find pictures is extremely hard as we all know  and me being such a illiterate when it comes to computers..........it's a wonder I even find my way back here ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum