Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am living a nightmare

+9
calliope
Hidden River
uno
HigginsRAT
toybarons
heda gobbler
Schipperkesue
authenticfarm
coopslave
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am living a nightmare Empty I am living a nightmare Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:53 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I can't go into details yet. That should drive you all crazy!!!! Laughing 
I had never imagined that people could be like what we are experiencing right now. I hope I come out the other side with some sanity attached to me that I can grasp at when I am ready. Digging deep for strength right now, I kinda feel like I have been thru enough lately, but obviously there is more to be dished out.
If I am short, sound crazy or mean, I am going to apologise for all posts now. I promise to be sane again at some stage, I hope....sigh.
If I don't respond to things or don't answer it is because I am overwhelmed and trying to deal with real life stuff. I apologise ahead of time.
I also want to thank everyone here that gives me an escape to come to even if I am just lurking. Sometimes this is the best part of my day.

I promise I will let you all know what is going on at the earliest opportunity. If I make it thru the other end!! Rolling Eyes 

2I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:55 am

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am pretty sure we will still like you, cranky, crazy, or mean.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

3I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:08 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yikes! Good luck with this and know we love you no matter what!

4I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:15 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just remember to breathe (if you don't, there can be dire consequences!).

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

5I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:17 am

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good luck on whatever it is you are encountering & dealing with. Hang in there.

6I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:30 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

7I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:52 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

It takes the wind out of you when you realize, with dismal disappointment, how truly horrible humans can be. The most dangerous animal you will ever meet is another human. Sorry. Good luck with it all.

8I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good luck working through all this Coopslave, hope you come out of it ok. Always hard dealing with other humans that are not playing fair. You are a strong woman, you will get through this like all the other difficulties you have gone through.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

9I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just saw this and thought of you coopslave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

10I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:50 pm

calliope

calliope

I got your back, Coopie. Even though I don't get on the forum much with my Internet capability, you have my email addie and that usually works Smile

11I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:52 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hmmmm..sounds pretty crappy if you ask me. But so mysterious, and we all love a mystery. Whatever it is that is bugging the crap out of you, one day it will fall far behind you and you will just shake your head and go, "thank good Gordon that is done". But always remember, history is what has made us, and if you changed even one moment, you would not be who you are today. (I wonder who you will be when you are done with all this crap Shocked  Razz  . Still go and have a beautiful day, somehow, look to your critters. CynthiaM.

12I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:54 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sorry to hear! Wishing you the best as you work through things.

13I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:12 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hang in there Coop! I can't say I know what you're going through, but I've been dealing with my own BIL nightmare these past weeks and know exactly how nightmarish some people can be. No Chin up, and don't let' em get ya down! sunny

14I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:55 am

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am new to this forum and quite busy and i admit I often don't have time to read the big rambling notes that some make...i do like them..but often get pulled away...
but when i read the posts, even when people profess to be cranky (or canky as my neighbor calls it) i like all the people here; they are all honest people..in that i mean honest with their emotions and how they feel. I have never read any of your posts Coopslave and thought "oh what a %#@%$$!" Your posts are full of wisdom or providing assistance or what ever...but never are they mean.
So, people suck generally. They are wanting to move upwards or forwards stepping on whoever is in the way...Sometimes i don't even think they realize it and others do realize it and don't care.
Life goes on, and hopefully you are not in a situation where you have to deal with the "thing" ongoing.
Chin up old girl! and i do not mean that literally-have no idea how old you are
Good luck and thanks for all your help-even if it is vicarious! I appreciate it

15I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:44 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks so much all. I appreciate your support. Will start a new thread soon with more information. Big changes coming for us!

16I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Coopslave is moving to Alberta! She is gonna be my neighbor! woo hoo!

17I am living a nightmare Empty Re: I am living a nightmare Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:16 am

calliope

calliope

Schipperkesue wrote:Coopslave is moving to Alberta!  She is gonna be my neighbor!  woo hoo!
Oh, crap, seriously? It was always kind of comforting to know coopie was busy with her birds and horses and cows and dogs only a couple of hours away Crying or Very sad  Well, at least she picked a good new neighbour!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum