Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

this made me belly laugh

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1this made me belly laugh Empty this made me belly laugh Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:29 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

OMGordon if you need a good laugh watch this. I actually stole it from Farmchiq elsewhere. It truly is worth watching. Or maybe I just needed to laugh for a change....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9fQVzjQklsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2this made me belly laugh Empty Re: this made me belly laugh Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:31 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hmm, didn't work that time. I will put up a link and if anyone can put it right on here I would appreciate it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3this made me belly laugh Empty Re: this made me belly laugh Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:06 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

OMG, Thank you coopslave, That is hilarious, I bust out laughing after the big Rooster and the reporter running away.

Wonder if he is still running. Laughing  This made my day. Everytime I think of that and the little rooster, I start to laugh. Can't wait to

show this to hubby tonight. That really was good for a fantastic belly laugh. cheers 

4this made me belly laugh Empty Re: this made me belly laugh Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:16 pm

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

That was hilarious. The turkey attack was great. More people need to interact with animals it seems...

5this made me belly laugh Empty Re: this made me belly laugh Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:10 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

These things are very, very funny, I laughed too. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

6this made me belly laugh Empty Re: this made me belly laugh Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:22 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

That turkey made me tear up with laughter. He was so in love!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum