Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Amazing Journey

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Amazing Journey Empty The Amazing Journey Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:26 am

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I wanted to share a most amazing thing
I was out cleaning the water bins in the sheep pen and i see a little yellow fluffball coming out from behind this shed with one of the young lambs bumping it with her nose. I think...ahh there has been a secret hatch (as our egg production has been very low)...then i take a second look and realize it is a duckling. This little guy/gal was just born because there was still some eggshell on its beak.
We finally figured out it had come from our neighbors place. which is at the end of our4 acre pasture
So ..this little thing crossed the road...travelled the length of our pasture, and ended up in our sheep pen.
Amazing!

2The Amazing Journey Empty Re: The Amazing Journey Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:32 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

That IS amazing! Maybe it wants to be a sheep?

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

3The Amazing Journey Empty Re: The Amazing Journey Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:05 am

If you knew the place it had come from, and saw the tranquillity and peace at BigRock, you would understand why the little duckling gave so much effort. Wink

4The Amazing Journey Empty Re: The Amazing Journey Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:26 am

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

farmchiq wrote:If you knew the place it had come from, and saw the tranquillity and peace at BigRock, you would understand why the little duckling gave so much effort.  Wink
awe..shucks thanks farmchiq:) 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum