Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silent Auction- Peavey Mart Urban Farm Show. Nov 23-24th

+10
Butterboy
KendraG
KathyS
steve
Bowker Acres
coopslave
authenticfarm
k.r.l
Jonny Anvil
Schipperkesue
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Here are the items from Chickencrazygirl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Those are some great items! I can't wait to see all the silent auction items together!

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:I jut got what might be my last mailed donation.  Root sent in a couple knitted cozies for a tiny Brinsea incubator.  Very cute!

If you still want to donate and are coming to the show you can bring items with you!
those are so cute...I remember when they posted pics of the first one!!!
and they had a great hatch if I remember correctly.

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

New item alert! This beautiful set of tiles was contributed by Toybarons. Amazing!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

I got the above tiles back in 1990. They have never been mouted. It's hard to see in the picture, but the image is very colorful and has a high luster, especially the gold on the vase. Also each little willow [flower] is raised just slightly. These tiles are very showy.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

KendraG will be kindly brining my offerings with her. I had planned on coming up, but now I am not sure I can. I decided I better send them with her in case I don't make it.

Can someone direct me to where I can find what is happening when? If I can sneak away I would like to know what would be going on. Thanks.

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

The Silent Auction end at 2pm on Sunday.
Poultry Judging starts at 9am on Saturday (there is two judges so I believe one will start on Largefowl and the other judge will start on Bantams) and Judging should be completed by 5pm. Banquet to follow at 6pm.

The Egg Show judging will start at 9am on Saturday.
All entries will be on display for the public from 9am Saturday to 4 pm on Sunday (anyone wanting to see the show please come before late sunday as the energy is not the same). Also Out of Province entries are allowed to remove their entries by 9 am Sunday due to traveling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum