Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

some drunk lady

+9
Ruffledfeathers
karona
uno
Felix
Fowler
bckev
Arcticsun
Schipperkesue
jon.w
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1some drunk lady Empty some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 am

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

so some drunk lady ho I do not now or have seen be for came on to my property started yelling and screaming PITA and opening my rabbit cages also took my glasses and through them to ground called the RCMP to get her out of the area ended taking her to the drunk tank and RCMP officer said I was doing a great job with my animals no damage just a butch really scared Rabbits. I like it when the people that now nothing about taking care of animals tell the people that are doing a good job at it how to take care of them just had to rant Evil or Very Mad

2some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:08 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Pita, eh? Maybe she was hungry for a rabbit Donair! Very Happy

In all seriousness, you must be pretty shaken up!

3some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:13 am

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

this happened last knight

4some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:14 am

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I'm okay just a ruff knight

5some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:04 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

There are so many isolated ponds in Alberta that if a person went missing, there is no reason the body should ever be found.... just sayin`
Evil or Very Mad

6some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:06 pm

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

This is a sad state of affairs, there are too many people who feel they have the right to tell others how to live. Glad the rabbits are okay and didn't escape. .

7some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

P.I.T.A. - Pain In The A...

Nice that those people could get organized so I could dislike them as one convenient group.

8some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Felix

doesnt PETA stand for PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS

9some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:42 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

What a bizarre and horrible thing to have happen. These sorts of random events are very upsetting and no doubt you had a rough night. I hope you get back to normal soon and this is the last time anything this weird happens to you.

10some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:37 pm

karona

karona
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Well if she comes back make sure to keep lots
of eggs on hand and just start chucking them
at her. Hope your aim is good.
Thats what I would do but then I have
been a bit off lately and might even start
flinging poop at her ie goat llama.
But that said hope she does not return.
I get right pissy when someone comes onto my
place.

11some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

WOW it takes all kinds to make this world go round, hey? Shocked

12some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:19 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

You certainly seem to draw a lot of strange attention. Glad the rabbits are okay.

13some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

People need to mind their own business! How awful and upsetting too. I often wonder just what they are thinking......drunken, obnoxious behavior does not help others see your point of view! I am truly sorry you had to face such a thing! Was she wearing leather? This is a pet peeve of mine ......animal rights activists who wear leather. My brother's Family Doctor made a HUGE issue over a fairly good laceration little brother got while skinning a deer. The Dr. went on and on about how he was a vegetarian and how if my brother had just left the deer alone this would have never happened, we don't need to kill to live...blah blah blah. Several months later he was the emerg Dr. who attended my Grandmother, again expounding animal rights and blaming meat consumption for some of Grandma's issues. Finally, I became very tired of his yapping and asked if the leather for his belt, shoes, brief case and jacket had been willingly donated by the animals who once called them skin..... END OF DISCUSSION! Please take care and I hope you are able to get some rest tonight.

14some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:19 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thank You
Echo 1 wrote:People need to mind their own business! How awful and upsetting too. I often wonder just what they are thinking......drunken, obnoxious behavior does not help others see your point of view! I am truly sorry you had to face such a thing! Was she wearing leather? This is a pet peeve of mine ......animal rights activists who wear leather. My brother's Family Doctor made a HUGE issue over a fairly good laceration little brother got while skinning a deer. The Dr. went on and on about how he was a vegetarian and how if my brother had just left the deer alone this would have never happened, we don't need to kill to live...blah blah blah. Several months later he was the emerg Dr. who attended my Grandmother, again expounding animal rights and blaming meat consumption for some of Grandma's issues. Finally, I became very tired of his yapping and asked if the leather for his belt, shoes, brief case and jacket had been willingly donated by the animals who once called them skin..... END OF DISCUSSION! Please take care and I hope you are able to get some rest tonight.

15some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:06 pm

jocelyn

John, sorry dear, you must feel invaded. On the other hand, the mounties said you were doing a great job...nice to have that said after crazy drunk lady.

16some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:11 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

ya and no sleep last night either to nerves checking the rabbit cages late last night

17some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Is there too many hutches to be efficiently locked? Is it possible to lock a board or bar across a row of doors?

18some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:17 am

Just prosecute ! Charge her with what ever you can throw at her .........why always stand quite and hope it goes away ! We do have a voice Twisted Evil

19some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:21 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Interesting idea.  Wonder she could be charged with animal cruelty for assaulting your rabbits.

20some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:10 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

^ Haha, that'd be irony even a nutter would get. Sorry this happened to you Jon. The world is full of crazies that's for sure...hope she don't come back.

21some drunk lady Empty Re: some drunk lady Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Fowler wrote:Interesting idea.  Wonder she could be charged with animal cruelty for assaulting your rabbits.

Trespassing , The undue stress caused to the rabbits ........they don't take kindly to a shock like that ,and most likely there were threats thrown as well .........so that would be or could be taken as personal ? .............o what fun !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum