Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So what does your farm conceal?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So what does your farm conceal? Empty So what does your farm conceal? Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:30 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Have to admire the ingenuity, burying a grow op under a hobby farm. Closest one I recall was when Cheech and Chong his one in a fake swimming pool in one of their movies.

My manure just conceals more manure I'm afraid.

I wonder what tipped the police off? What??? A farm making money??? There must be something fishy there!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2So what does your farm conceal? Empty Re: So what does your farm conceal? Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:31 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fowler wrote:
I wonder what tipped the police off? What??? A farm making money???

lol!

3So what does your farm conceal? Empty Re: So what does your farm conceal? Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:35 am

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

If only criminals could use their powers of creativity for good ....

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

4So what does your farm conceal? Empty Re: So what does your farm conceal? Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:27 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

5So what does your farm conceal? Empty Re: So what does your farm conceal? Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:35 am

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

Similar thing went down in a town I used to live in except they got caught because they were excavating under their shop and no one could figure out where all the dirt was coming from as no holes were being dug in the property that anyone could tell so an investigation was started!!

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

6So what does your farm conceal? Empty Re: So what does your farm conceal? Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:17 pm

We had a fellow who dug a 45ft trailer underground , buried his generator in another smaller truck box , had the muffler exhaust running underground ( no noise ) and when it came up it was in a burn barrel with debris from a fire in it .It looked to be smoldering .The only reason it was ever caught was because it was a farm where they would have the city kids come down for the day as a field trip ( forget what they call them ) and one small fellow noticed that there was a bird house on a tree with what thought looked like a camera in it ???? The teacher tipped the police and WHAM !!! nailed the bugger , makes you wonder how long he got away with it ??

7So what does your farm conceal? Empty Re: So what does your farm conceal? Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:44 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Why yes Officer, we made $400,000 last year, selling eggs from our roadside stand. Why do you ask?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum