Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my new word for the day

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my new word for the day Empty my new word for the day Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:21 am

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

this is my new word for the day...

My Mister causes me disgruntledness

He doesnt make me mad, or frustrated, but oh boy does he cause me some serious disgruntledness!!

and I love him to bits, because sans plans he is out there building me a chicken tractor Laughing which is saving ME from having to do it alone!

I just wish I could see into his head scratch so I could understand his plans for this!

2my new word for the day Empty Re: my new word for the day Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oooh, I feel you on this. Doug is a great source of love, but also disgruntledness. Mainly because he cannot see the whole picture of how things tend to all fit together and can be a mite selfish in his behavior due to his lack in this area.

The love gets him a pass though.

3my new word for the day Empty Re: my new word for the day Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:45 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oooh. Disgruntledness. AWESOME word!

My Hub causes that too, but unlike you two lovey-doveys, I often respond with yourgooseiscookedness. But this word has earned a spot in my vocabulary. Good one.

4my new word for the day Empty Re: my new word for the day Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:41 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Uno approves new word. New word is good.

5my new word for the day Empty Re: my new word for the day Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:17 pm

...........we plan it that way !..........keeps you guessing Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum