Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barn wood for sale (Free, actually)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Empty Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:04 am

Please see the ad located on usedregina.

Feel free to contact me here if interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Empty Re: Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:49 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I think Anna from OwlintheBarn & Country Thyme farm would be interested, She does amazing work with old barn wood!

3Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Empty Re: Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Boy, I don't know...

That last line of "use some sense" might be a deal breaker for a lot of people...

4Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Empty Re: Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:10 am

Fowler wrote:Boy, I don't know...

That last line of "use some sense" might be a deal breaker for a lot of people...

Its a risk I just have to take Smile

5Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Empty Re: Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:20 pm

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

wish I was close enough my supply of old barn boards is running very low and I have so many projects I want to do.

6Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Empty Re: Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Its a pretty drive, and I can buy coffee Smile

7Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Empty Re: Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:50 pm

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

You don't know how tempting it is. It would be a great road trip, escape from work and some good hard labour all good for the soul.

8Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Empty Re: Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:58 pm

(HIJACK ALERT)

BCKev, I have an old falling-down barn that you can take the wood away under the conditions that I might ask you to make something for me (depends on what you do), and that you clean up the site. If you're interested in having a look, send me your email and I'll get in touch.

9Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Empty Re: Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:59 pm

!!!! *Covers farmchiq's post*

Kidding. Doooo itttt.

10Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Empty Re: Barn wood for sale (Free, actually) Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:27 pm

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks for the offer farchiq but my life is swamped at the moment. It would work well for me I could hang out with my cousins a bit etc. I really need to stock up on my barn boards but I don't have time to do the projects I want to do until I can afford to retire, which will be when I am 98, as long as I don't eat for the first six weeks. If it is still there next summer let me know because it may be more of a reality for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum