Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE FREE FREE 12 Mixed breed ducklings Cranbrook area

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I had some ducklings hatch, more eggs in the incubator (found a hen sitting on them and guinea eggs!)

Anyway, you might get purebred runner, saxony or magpies, but more likely some combination of the three breeds with some buffs.

They hatched this week ... 2 dollars a duckling?

I am on my way to Calgary tomorrow, JUne 4, need to be downtown Calgary for a 10 am meeting. BUT would be willing to meet someone on the west end of Calgary say at 9:30 if at all possible. OR anywhere along the TransCanada (#1) from Banff to Calgary.

Cathy

FREE FREE FREE 12 Mixed breed ducklings Cranbrook area Ducklings-1

Last edited by Cathyjk on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

bump

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wish I were closer to Calgary, I would take them!!! ;(

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Really... no one wants some cute mutt ducklings? Free?

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I would love to, but no where to put them right now!!

and they are probably way to nice to eat, which sadly is what would end up happening to them Shocked

if you end up with no takers again, I will look around here a little closer to see what I can come up with for housing, and just stick them down by the one slough/pond here in front of the house Smile they can be happy little lawn ornaments

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

lanaire-ranching wrote:I would love to, but no where to put them right now!!

and they are probably way to nice to eat, which sadly is what would end up happening to them Shocked

if you end up with no takers again, I will look around here a little closer to see what I can come up with for housing, and just stick them down by the one slough/pond here in front of the house Smile they can be happy little lawn ornaments

Awww.. so nice of you.
They can stay here too, I don't really have set up for them .. was hoping someone would like some ducks, at least figure out which ones are girls and get eggs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum