Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another post about school

+2
HigginsRAT
Susan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another post about school Empty Another post about school Wed May 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sorry. Just ignore if you are bored with me. I am just freaking out a little. My transcripts made it to the u of s on time. I had a 4.0 avg this year. That leaves me with a total avg of 74 in my application for nursing ( was a very irresponsible younger student). But it may be enough to get in. Great right? No!! I kept thinking there was no way I would make the cut. But what of I do?? It's a very intense program. How am I going to keep up?? Two kids and a small "farm". I can't do this! Yes I can... No! Ach! I want this yet am afraid to do it. I know. Shut up and get to work. Not getting any younger. But how do I manage it all?

2Another post about school Empty Re: Another post about school Wed May 29, 2013 8:13 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

3Another post about school Empty Re: Another post about school Wed May 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I admire anyone who takes on school as an adult with a family! GOOD for you! One day at a time, one assignment at a time. YOU CAN DO IT!

4Another post about school Empty Re: Another post about school Wed May 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

To me it speaks volumes that you are willing to try!

5Another post about school Empty Re: Another post about school Wed May 29, 2013 8:41 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

You will make it, just "calm" down. Smile and you were going to buy a riding horse with all your spare

time. Very Happy You've been doing awesome all along, hang in there. Smile

6Another post about school Empty Re: Another post about school Wed May 29, 2013 10:55 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I agree with Echo 1. One step at a time. One day at a time. One task at a time. Don't look at the big picture it's too overwhelming. Just focus on what's right in front of you and YOU WILL DO THIS! You are a brave woman!

7Another post about school Empty Re: Another post about school Wed May 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Have you spoken to the Admissions clerk to see what the competitive average is? That alone may solve your stress pretty quickly. At the universities and colleges the c.a. for BSc Nursing is about 87% right now, but that's here.

If you don't make it in this time you can re-do some of the courses you didn't do so well in. Repeating the same course will override the poor grade you got in your younger crazy days Smile and bring your GPA up.

That's just in case you don't get in this intake. I sincerely hope you will, and am pulling for you!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum