Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

National Pick on Sue Day!

+6
authenticfarm
uno
bckev
Fowler
coopslave
HigginsRAT
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1National Pick on Sue Day! Empty National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 12:04 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

2National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 12:39 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sue, I have an Australorp for you! Wink

3National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here we have a Schipperke prior to getting prepped for a show...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 1:47 pm

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I don't know if should bring up the whole pasty butt thing again.

5National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 2:20 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Then there's her questionable skill with poetry. It's pretty iffy. I think I will end this sentence with the word with.

6National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 2:25 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sue is an ENABLER for people who are addicted.

To chickens.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

7National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Awwwwwwwwww! You guys are so sweet! I have never been roasted before! Now remember I like it rare, with drippings, a little horseradish and don't forget the Yorkshire pudding!

Now I will be lying in grammatical wait to roast one of you when the time is right! And always remember, never start a sentence with a conjunction!

8National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 8:36 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

But what if I want to? And sometimes I just do. Or sometimes not. Yet I know it is wrong. But I must. For the sake of the world. Because.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

9National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thats my gurl! u showem!
Theirs nothing like being schooled by a teacher especially one like schip shes so smart her student's are all real lucky to have her shes going to show you all with your silly comment's Woooord! just wait til she breaks out the pro'se!

10National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arctic! I am shocked! Are you sure someone else didn't write that for you! Shocked

11National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 8:54 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

***Hanging head in shame***

21st century new fluencies IB learning made me do it.

12National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 9:47 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ha ha ha, Authentic, good one! I just now realized that I LOVE starting with conjunctions! Call me unconventional.

Wikipedia just informed me that Sue's notion of not starting sentences with conjunctions has no grammatical foundation. It's just some random rule, made up by some random person, while they wrote the SOP. HA HA HA! Bite me.

13National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Thu May 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank goodness it is less than two hour to the end of Pick On Sue Day!

Arctic, you may have to explain what IB is.

Uno, thanks for clarifying on conjunctions. I can happily continue to put them at the beginning of sentences!

Conjunction junction, what's your function....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

14National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Fri May 10, 2013 12:40 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Its not over yet...

Who can forget those close up photos of bare prickled legs??? They are still circulating out there on the internet somewhere, I am sure!

Perhaps we should start speaking a little ebonics?

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

15National Pick on Sue Day! Empty Re: National Pick on Sue Day! Fri May 10, 2013 6:11 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

IB, isn't that Irritable Bowel (syndrome), smiling. This is a good thing, shows how much we love Sue poo. I keep thinking about those swanky legs too, but then that terminates in what I have heard, that goes something along the lines of pasty butt too Shocked . We love you Sue, Shipperkesue and all your little weird things you do. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum