Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want a Psychic Neighbor

+4
auntieevil
Arcticsun
authenticfarm
Schipperkesue
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I want a Psychic Neighbor  Empty I want a Psychic Neighbor Sat May 04, 2013 10:10 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

(With apologies to Arctic)

How cool would this be, eh? You wouldn't have the burden of being psychic yourself yet ,if you were on good terms you could have all the benefits!

Of course a psychotic psychic neighbor would be a bit of a problem....

2I want a Psychic Neighbor  Empty Re: I want a Psychic Neighbor Sat May 04, 2013 2:03 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I could introduce you to a few people.

I'm not saying they're not also psychotic, though. Wink

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

3I want a Psychic Neighbor  Empty Re: I want a Psychic Neighbor Sat May 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

ooo oo pick me!

I will be your psychotic neighbour!

4I want a Psychic Neighbor  Empty Re: I want a Psychic Neighbor Sat May 04, 2013 6:04 pm

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Move out here. I always joke, the neighbour's know what I am doing before I do...
Most are very nice, even the (politically incorrect) crazy ones -lol

5I want a Psychic Neighbor  Empty Re: I want a Psychic Neighbor Sat May 04, 2013 11:07 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

My brother lives in an apartment building in Vancouver. For a long time he his neighbour across the hall worked as a psychic. But any time he knocked at her door she was surprised it was him. He found this hilarious.

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

6I want a Psychic Neighbor  Empty Re: I want a Psychic Neighbor Sun May 05, 2013 12:51 am

calliope

calliope

Schipperkesue wrote:(With apologies to Arctic)

How cool would this be, eh? You wouldn't have the burden of being psychic yourself yet ,if you were on good terms you could have all the benefits!

Of course a psychotic psychic neighbor would be a bit of a problem....
I knew you were going to say that ...

7I want a Psychic Neighbor  Empty Re: I want a Psychic Neighbor Sun May 05, 2013 7:59 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am a dyslexic psychic, I see things that happened in the past.

8I want a Psychic Neighbor  Empty Re: I want a Psychic Neighbor Sun May 05, 2013 8:48 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

You can all come be my neighbour!

9I want a Psychic Neighbor  Empty Re: I want a Psychic Neighbor Sun May 05, 2013 1:55 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sue, I think you need to go stay with Articsun for a few days. I can just imagine what the two of you

could get up to with that neighbour. affraid

10I want a Psychic Neighbor  Empty Re: I want a Psychic Neighbor Sun May 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

oooo summer break is almost here!
Let the teacher games begin!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum